The 2018 NFL Draft

lichtie23

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will lose  my fucking shit if we draft Josh Allen.

I like this move to pre-empt a trade up from Buffalo or Arizona or whoever, but still feel like 2 QB’s could be gone by the time we pick if we stay at 3.

18 hours ago, GingerSaint said:

I will lose  my fucking shit if we draft Josh Allen.

I like this move to pre-empt a trade up from Buffalo or Arizona or whoever, but still feel like 2 QB’s could be gone by the time we pick if we stay at 3.

They're obviously confident the guy the want will still be there at 3 or they wouldn't have moved up, my guess would be Mayfield. Hopefully its not Allen as i want the Broncos to take him and spend another few years being shite.

1 .Darnold

2. Rosen

3. Mayfield

4. Barkley

5. Allen/Nelson

6. Chubb

• 3 weeks later...

Lots of talk that the Browns are going to take Josh Allen rather than Sam Darnold at number 1.  Also some rumours that the Patriots are interested in taking a quarterback and have accumulated two first round draft picks to trade up.

Lots of talk that the Browns are going to take Josh Allen rather than Sam Darnold at number 1.  Also some rumours that the Patriots are interested in taking a quarterback and have accumulated two first round draft picks to trade up.

Browns gonna Brown. I genuinely see him as a project. Darnold and Rosen are more polished

On 24/03/2018 at 14:21, Brummie Clyde said:

Lindy’s Pro Football Draft Guide is out now.

Went to order it from Newstand, but it’s not in stock yet.

Got and read mine. It's not worth the paper it's written on, things have changed so much since it was obviously written and you can get all the same analysis and more online these days. It will be useful to track the draft live with it and for info on less known players but the team preview sections are so out of date. 

23 hours ago, die hard doonhamer said:

We've done a mock draft on the podcast I've started. Have a listen!

https://fcpn.podbean.com/e/the-american-fitbaw-cast-e04-the-inaugural-fitbaw-draft-anyone-but-darnold/

All Jets draft talk is on Baker Mayfield which leads me to believe we won't draft him. Macc has drafted 3 QB's in the last 5 years or so - Christian Hackenberg (6'4"), Bryce Petty (6'3") and Tom Savage (6'4).

Rosen is the pick. 

I will greet if the Browns don't take Barkley at 1, leaving him to the Giants.  Even with questionable continued quality at QB watching the Giants (and Cowboys) run over the Skins 4 times a season...  

All point at Skins going DL at 13.  Although looking at a trade down to the early second if anyone fancies someone on the board will not go down to badly

Archived