Irn Bru

Just now, thistledo said:

99% of it's drinks. Does that give hope that they will release Irn Bru classic perhaps?

I failed to tell the difference between the original in work the other day. Gutted. Out of a can they are very different, but apparently in a glass it's harder to tell. No idea why. 

Glasses have sugar built into them.

Glad I could help.

My sister brings over 6 wee bottles every year for myself (only present). I drink 3 and the 2 kids get the rest , they love it. Sad times if next year will be the shite watery/sweetener taste.
PS. Any xunt that calls it juice, can step downstairs to the dungeon, I will deal with you later

Any c**t that drinks diet can stand up against the wall. You have will not live another day.

My sister brings over 6 wee bottles every year for myself (only present). I drink 3 and the 2 kids get the rest , they love it. Sad times if next year will be the shite watery/sweetener taste.
PS. Any xunt that calls it juice, can step downstairs to the dungeon, I will deal with you later

Any c**t that drinks diet can stand up against the wall. You have will not live another day.

6 of the roughly £1 plastic bottles or 6 of the wee teeny mini bottles that you can buy out of some cheap shops?

No much of a present?

6 of the roughly £1 plastic bottles or 6 of the wee teeny mini bottles that you can buy out of some cheap shops?

No much of a present?

6 of the pound bottles.
She bring loads of stuff the kids. I just appreciate her coming all the way to Thailand once a year to visit her wee brother. I fucking love her, no present would ever match that.

11 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

6 of the pound bottles.
She bring loads of stuff the kids. I just appreciate her coming all the way to Thailand once a year to visit her wee brother. I fucking love her, no present would ever match that.

I took a full suitcase of them to the US. Was flagged as a suspicious package by customs and wrapped in 'hazardous material' tape  :lol:

The rest of her case had better be full of macaroons, shortbread, and Tunnoch's Teacakes, or she's really letting the side down.

I took a full suitcase of them to the US. Was flagged as a suspicious package by customs and wrapped in 'hazardous material' tape  :lol:
The rest of her case had better be full of macaroons, shortbread, and Tunnoch's Teacakes, or she's really letting the side down.

f**k you!

After reading that, I’m craving it all & now haggis also!
The two weeks until I’m back in the promised land cannot pass quickly enough.

7 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

f**k you!

After reading that, I’m craving it all & now haggis also!
The two weeks until I’m back in the promised land cannot pass quickly enough.

Thinking about having haggis for lunch. Might not be able to finish it though, so half of it will probably end up in the bin.

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I understand the need to wind BB up, but if you binned haggis you should be jailed.

Worse than Hitler.

What kind of monster do you take me for?  :o

Didn't have lunch in the end, in solidarity with poor, haggisless BB. I feel your pain, bro.

3 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Tried it today for the first time. It's what I imagine supermarket variety Iron Brew tastes like. I wouldn't turn it down if offered but I won't be going out of my way to drink it. Overly sweet and has a much gassier aftertaste than it used to. Pish.

Just having my first attempt at it, and I'd say this is spot on.

It's like Solripe Iron Brew.