Irn Bru

Sorry for being too lazy to trawl through the thread but has the new recipe changed recently? Tried a wee glass bottle recently and it wasn't as appalling as the version I'd tried in the immediate aftermath of the death of the real stuff. Have my tastebuds mellowed or have they done something to make it taste less shite recently? 

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Sorry for being too lazy to trawl through the thread but has the new recipe changed recently? Tried a wee glass bottle recently and it wasn't as appalling as the version I'd tried in the immediate aftermath of the death of the real stuff. Have my tastebuds mellowed or have they done something to make it taste less shite recently? 

Was there vodka in it the last time you had it?

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

14 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Was there vodka in it the last time you had it?

Funnily enough I was drinking vodka and new bru at the weekend and it actually went down a treat. Still reluctant to try straight irn bru though :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/09/2019 at 16:28, Shandon Par said:

I had a can the other day and thought the same

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...