Irn Bru

I echo this. Hearing of their struggles has been incredibly satisfying for me.

Thrice, the above.

Amusing but a tad pathetic that they’ve tried to lay some blame the weather!

No Barr’s, we all drank the old stuff when the weather was pish. The problem is the new stuff is pish!

I've mentioned it before on this thread but I think if they suddenly reverted back to the original receipe it wouldn't matter now as I think everyone would still doubt or compare the taste.

They've wrecked it.  Once again I hope they go bust.

Stopped drinking  a  lot of Barr's products when they did away with the deposit on the glass bottle.  In effect they put the price of a bottle up by 30pence.

Sent them an email asking for clarification several times but they declined to reply.

F~~~ them

1 minute ago, This time Perthshirebell said:

It was a dreadful point the first time.    Please don't make it again you complete  image.jpeg.4dac24cb7c151c775cd1fbb71cfafe89.jpeg

In the same way Hasbro fucked Monopoly up with these electronic calculators, debit cards and the new things for moving about the board Barr’s have wrecked Irn Bru #4lyf

I've got my hands on that energy drink they've made seems only available in Scotland at the minute.

Anyway into the drink and the first taste of every sip is definitely the old true bru, however that is soon replaced by a bubblegum like after taste. It's not entirely unpleasant and is infinitely better than the still birth that is the new recipe bru.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/08/2019 at 02:37, MeadowArab said:

Lads, I was scrolling through some reddit threads and I came across this potential game changer.

Credit goes to the original posters on reddit. Screenshot_20190812-023323.jpeg

Doubt that. McDonald's, for example, use post-mix syrup. It's the new recipe. 

Pubs will be the same, or else the Sugar Levy would apply. It tastes different because it is.