Irn Bru

Guest Moomintroll

He never even thought about the opportunity staring him in the face, no chance he would have thought of that. An intellect like me and you would have, obviously.
Thats the thing, having read this thread I did think of it which is why I asked how much we had left in stock at the time. I didnt think prices would go so fucking mental though,@thistledo you really arent helping, I was happy with NJ2s rationale but given I have Post Office customers shopping in my place everyday I could have given them 20pc easy to do the humphing for me. FML.

Guest Moomintroll
f**k your money making enterprise. You missed a chance to go out like Tony Montana, mainlining the stuff straight into your veins.
Ironically I don't drink full fat anything, cant stand the sugary taste, I prefer to fill myself full of carcinogenics and roll the dice.

26 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Thats the thing, having read this thread I did think of it which is why I asked how much we had left in stock at the time. I didnt think prices would go so fucking mental though,@thistledo you really arent helping, I was happy with NJ2s rationale but given I have Post Office customers shopping in my place everyday I could have given them 20pc easy to do the humphing for me. FML.

I know i'm a bit of a bellend, soz m9. 

Jokingly asked my local asian shop owner earlier on where he was hiding the good old irn bru and to my delight he informed me of a stash of 2l bottles through the back. 5 of them purchased at £2 each [emoji3]

I got 12 cans of the good old stuff yesterday and there’s more where they came from! [emoji4]

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎13‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 22:29, Miguel Sanchez said:

I still have 15 packs of 8 left, plus an open 24 pack in the fridge/kitchen cupboard. A woman in my work who seems to drink it at the same rate as G_Man told me she bought a 24 pack off ebay for £20. She'll probably have it finished by next week. Try fucking pacing yourself and you might not moan so much.

On ‎13‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 22:51, Honest_Man#1 said:

I’d be offering her each of your 8 packs at £20 each. She’ll get to the point that she pays it.

She's reached the £20 for 8 point. Reckon I might get an even fifty by the end of the year. 

I remember back in the day imitation gear invariably either tasted spicy, or soapy. Have things improved?

yeah massively. i would put it up against old recipe irn bru and its far superior to the piss that is new recipe.

also Aldi lilt is far superior to coca cola lilt

eta i dont work for aldi!

• 3 weeks later...