Irn Bru

29 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Thrilled to see a majority of tweets replying to this are demanding the real stuff back. Not so thrilled to see them ignoring all of them and replying to everything else.

Barr's devs = 

All this fuss over a

So if they remove full sugar, and everyone kicks off. So imagine now, it's annoying isn't it? Greta will see to it that our life's get a whole whole lot worse, this times Turkey twozlers. 

Hopefully a wake up call

Well I finally tried the "new" one today. I can't give much of a comparison between that and the old recipe as I never drank it that much (at least not for years) but I can confirm that it was absolutely god awful. Maybe I'll have another at some point to be sure but not impressed.

Well I finally tried the "new" one today. I can't give much of a comparison between that and the old recipe as I never drank it that much (at least not for years) but I can confirm that it was absolutely god awful. Maybe I'll have another at some point to be sure but not impressed.

Gtfo

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Has there ever been an Irn Bru diluting juice? The wife discovered Vimto cordial the other week and she prefers it without the fizziness and I tend to agree. I reckon it would be a big seller. No doubt I'll get told that it has been released before and it bombed. 

7 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Has there ever been an Irn Bru diluting juice? The wife discovered Vimto cordial the other week and she prefers it without the fizziness and I tend to agree. I reckon it would be a big seller. No doubt I'll get told that it has been released before and it bombed. 

There's this stuff, which I've had before, but would not recommend

https://shop.mrfitzpatricks.com/products/iron-brew-tonic

Edit for errant apostrophe

Edited by Mark Connolly

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...