Irn Bru

9 minutes ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

Tried the 1901 at the weekend, very nice indeed! 

However, I'm quite happy to continue with the new Irn-Bru. A shitload less calories and don't feel as bad drinking it. It's obviously not as good as the original but it's still decent. 

Screenshot_20191213-163717_Chrome.jpg

4 hours ago, mathematics said:

I'm a diet Irn-Bru drinker, but decided to try that new/old stuff. Seems tasty enough, but is lacking a little "zing" - not sure what it is, just something isn't quite right.

Now that I've tanned a fair few bottles, I can't tell if I've over done it and I'm used to the taste or if it's just not quite as good as the not as old stuff. 

But, I miss a can of ginger, I'm hopeful they might release the 1901 in a can or... Just bring back the other stuff, now that they have seen people will pay the extra. 

Cans would be good as the transference to glass kills some of the fizz and it feels a bit much to tan a whole bottle every time you want a drink of Bru. 

6 minutes ago, thistledo said:

Now that I've tanned a fair few bottles, I can't tell if I've over done it and I'm used to the taste or if it's just not quite as good as the not as old stuff. 

But, I miss a can of ginger, I'm hopeful they might release the 1901 in a can or... Just bring back the other stuff, now that they have seen people will pay the extra. 

Cans would be good as the transference to glass kills some of the fizz and it feels a bit much to tan a whole bottle every time you want a drink of Bru. 

I believe they have cans of the 1901 stuff in Kebab Mahal. 

51 minutes ago, thistledo said:

I've been drinking it out of one the Irn Bru glasses they had a few years ago. I've probably just been taken in by the marketing, but I definitely think it's better out of that than an ordinary glass.

51 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I've been drinking it out of one the Irn Bru glasses they had a few years ago. I've probably just been taken in by the marketing, but I definitely think it's better out of that than an ordinary glass.

The 330ml or 500ml one? I refuse to use them for anything else.