Irn Bru

59 minutes ago, Empty It said:

You're my hero!

Costco trip later to get a crate I think.1575718272649~2.jpeg

I was speaking to the 2 local shop keepers and they said that Bookers could only sell it to premier store shops, not sure if Costco will have the same rules?

1 hour ago, LinkinFighter said:

Anyone who's claiming its no different to the reduced sugar stuff must be lacking a set taste buds.

Big virginton has previously used his extensive scientific knowledge to prove that you're talking pish. 

1 hour ago, bennett said:

Big virginton has previously used his extensive scientific knowledge to prove that you're talking pish. 

If by 'my scientific knowledge' you mean 'my knowledge of an obvious scientific consensus' then sure. In the same way that you don't actually have to be an expert astronomer to know that the Earth revolves around the Sun, you also don't need to have conducted your own double-blind tests to know that people are absolute fucking morons when it comes to discerning reliable differences in taste. And needless to say that recent pages have only underlined this fact, as the gullible idiots currently scurrying around the country trying to find bottles of fizzy juice at £2 a pop can't actually agree on its worth to their truly moronic 'cause'. You hate to see it happen. 

Spoiler

d6fc4b86-3c83-444a-85af-aa2959571874.jpg.a28179d1fe309a181c05d6e239f0d878.jpg

Edited by vikingTON