Irn Bru

Guest Moomintroll
Anyone know of any in the Linlithgow/Falkirk region? Think I'm going to head out tonight on the hunt
Google Premier Stores & see which ones are close to your postcode, they should all have it in by now.

Guest Moomintroll
Anyone had any luck in Edinburgh? Preferably around Newington/Cameron Toll but I'm willing to travel.

Said it to someone else, Google Premier Stores, if you have any near you, they will have it.

10 minutes ago, philpy said:

How much per bottle? 🤔

2 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

Anyone else noticed the warning on the label saying the additives could affect kids' behaviour. Was this on before or is it on any of the other variants? Probably just confirming what we already knew but probably put down to the sugar.

Neds running about the place out their nuts on Irn bru, great....

It's frothy as f**k.

I'd say definetely better than the shitey after taste stuff. But not quite as good as it was. Different, and I'm going to stick with it for a while anyway (I got two bottles, unbeknown to me my missus got me two, and a kid in school bought me a bottle cos I was moaning about not being able to find it).

£2.50 a pop for the ones we got.