Irn Bru

2 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Nah no way.
Maybe my taste buds have changed. However i don't think its identical.

I'm hoping people dont drink it straight from the glass bottle. Witnessed that today 😞

I think your taste buds have changed, it’s the old stuff.

Edited by Honest_Man#1

Yeah I'm not getting why you shouldn't drink straight from the bottle, it tastes fantastic from a glass bottle.
Think it tastes different from a glass bottle rather than pouring it into a glass.
Irn bru upset me the first time by changing , they then have tried again ( it's still not the old stuff) so think them two bottles ( well 1 n half ) may be my only purchase.
f**k Barr the c***s

19 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Sweet smelling. Frothy. Benefits from airing in a glass rather than being drank straight from the bottle. I'm not sure I can judge it properly in cold weather.

It definitely tastes better when it's poured into a glass than it does from the bottle. I could probably count on one hand the amount of times I've had Irn-Bru from a glass bottle, and I don't really like it. It's flatter than it is from a can and I always feel as if it goes warmer quicker.

Sadly, I think I agree with Gman. I'm quite underwhelmed, to be honest. That it's better than the sweetener-laden shite is a given, but there's still something missing. 

It definitely tastes better when it's poured into a glass than it does from the bottle. I could probably count on one hand the amount of times I've had Irn-Bru from a glass bottle, and I don't really like it. It's flatter than it is from a can and I always feel as if it goes warmer quicker.
Sadly, I think I agree with Gman. I'm quite underwhelmed, to be honest. That it's better than the sweetener-laden shite is a given, but there's still something missing. 
This is the correct answer.
Anything else been said about it is a complete lie.
Identical? Behave

1 hour ago, G_Man1985 said:

Nah no way.
Maybe my taste buds have changed. However i don't think its identical.

I'm hoping people dont drink it straight from the glass bottle. Witnessed that today 😞

If you've got used to the new stuff it would be daft to go back to the high sugar version anyway, especially if you drink loads of it.

Edited by welshbairn

Just now, Honest_Man#1 said:

I do, and disagree. It certainly is incredibly close if it’s not 100% match.

Well it obviously isn't a 100% match since the ingredients aren't the same. Even the consistency of the froth when you pour it isn't the same. Again, I'm not saying it's not an improvement, but it's not perfect.

2 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

^ porky pants

1 minute ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Well it obviously isn't a 100% match since the ingredients aren't the same. Even the consistency of the froth when you pour it isn't the same. Again, I'm not saying it's not an improvement, but it's not perfect.

To be honest, I don’t know why I care actually. Don’t buy it, more for me!

To be honest, I don’t know why I care actually. Don’t buy it, more for me!
We got their in the end. Enjoy it my friend.