Irn Bru

Guest Moomintroll
The snidey arseholes have nicked my idea, I still have the FB messages I sent with their "oh we won't do that" responses, I am suing the fuckers for a whole pallet. Proper Heads Gone here right now.

51 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I've never seen glass bottles anywhere other than newsagents. They're going to get swamped.

Yep, wondering how these will be distributed. 

I imagine sales will go through the roof, and then they will bring back the good gear on a constant basis. 

4 minutes ago, thistledo said:

Been a while since I was in somewhere like Coscto or Makro, any idea if these places normally get the glass bottles of Bru? 

No idea, but it would wash down a nice kebab from Kebab Mahal very well.

Guest Moomintroll
Been a while since I was in somewhere like Coscto or Makro, any idea if these places normally get the glass bottles of Bru? 
If you are from Glasgow there is no Makro anymore, we closed it down & moved everyone to Paisley & Shawfield. All the c&c's in Scotland will be going mad trying to get as much of this stuff as possible, Stevie Ramages phone will have been ringing off the hook all day as this will be stupidly popular.

19 minutes ago, Rugster said:

No idea, but it would wash down a nice kebab from Kebab Mahal very well.

God I thought you'd forgotten! I don't even live in Edinburgh city centre anymore it's been that long. 

5 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
22 minutes ago, thistledo said:

If you are from Glasgow there is no Makro anymore, we closed it down & moved everyone to Paisley & Shawfield. All the c&c's in Scotland will be going mad trying to get as much of this stuff as possible, Stevie Ramages phone will have been ringing off the hook all day as this will be stupidly popular.

Worth getting a membership then? 

Guest Moomintroll
Worth getting a membership then? 
If you want to stock up yes, I would imagine that us, United & Filshill will get the majority of stock for the Independent market. I will be forward buying as much as I can from whatever stock makes it way down here for reselling purposes, not falling for that again.

11 minutes ago, thistledo said:

God I thought you'd forgotten! I don't even live in Edinburgh city centre anymore it's been that long. 

I'll never forget. I'm going to haunt you until you try it, or one of us dies. Whichever comes first.

Guest Moomintroll

Hi Moomintroll,

We've been clear from the beginning there's no plans to bring it back and that remains the case. Although we appreciate the cheeky angling for an exclusive.

Best,
IRN-BRU

Guest Moomintroll
Hi Moomintroll,

We've been clear from the beginning there's no plans to bring it back and that remains the case. Although we appreciate the cheeky angling for an exclusive.

Best,
IRN-BRU
Was the last message they sent, although I have obviously changed my name.

Delighted for G_Man.

Just a warning - years of artificial sweetener abuse has left me thinking real sugar drinks taste rank. Lock away any sharp utensils before you try it.