Irn Bru

On 21/11/2018 at 08:36, grumswall said:
On 21/11/2018 at 08:28, Bairnardo said:
I wont lie, I was putting a fair bit of stock in that.

I have 500 mls of old recipe although I have left it at my work. I just cant bring myself to tan it.

Does anyone know if Barr are suffering sufficiently yet to see sense?

Guy I know was speaking to one of their sales reps who said there was a dip but that it wasnt a massive one so sales have remained pretty steady and at a good level.

Paid 28 dollars for 12 bottles of the new stuff and your pal the sales rep is literally the Tory party. It's fucking disgusting, yet like an idiot I'll still have to give them money. 

12 hours ago, C. Muir said:

It wouldn't have happened had my good friend @Sir Kevin Of Kilsyth not purchased a can of it prompting me to check the sugar content out of chance. So I would like to dedicate my victory to him 

(Takes bow). Soberiety really has done amazing things to me.

On 07/01/2019 at 22:30, shawfield shed boy said:

I bought a 6 x 8packs of old stuff and it doesnt taste as good/the same...

Not just me then, I fear it's degrading. I've marked a couple of cans from different packets in the fridge to see if there is a difference in taste. Not sure why tbh, probably still going to drink them. It's all pointless really. 

Not just me then, I fear it's degrading. I've marked a couple of cans from different packets in the fridge to see if there is a difference in taste. Not sure why tbh, probably still going to drink them. It's all pointless really. 
We are all just waiting for the sweet embrace of death tbh.

• 3 weeks later...
Should donate one to G_Man, imo
Mrs B has already became aware of the situation and has 2 of them tabbed for Sundays hangover. I have already nailed one meaning the last remaining can will have to be preserved in some sort of vacuum chamber for several months.

I wish I could furnish GMan with one, but it would surely mean I will never taste it again

After successfully getting a Filipino workmate addicted to Bru last year, I am taking in a can for a New Zealander on Friday after attempting to explain it to him. I hope it isn't an anti-climax as he was far more excited at the prospect than I would have imagined.