Irn Bru

What the f**k is that about ? [emoji23]

It’s DrWeetabix channel on YouTube. Some of his videos are funny as f**k. Think he must work or has worked for South Lanarkshire Council. They get mentioned in a few of his videos!

See below vids for other examples of his nonsense!

I had a can of the new gear yesterday. Was the first time I have thought it is actually undrinkable piss and no longer an option.

Would rather drink diet since theres no pretence with what that is. For a full fat experience I will move to Coca Cola who refused to f**k over their customers

On 5/28/2018 at 12:37, 8MileBU said:

South Lanarkshire eh?

4 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

It’s DrWeetabix channel on YouTube. Some of his videos are funny as f**k. Think he must work or has worked for South Lanarkshire Council. They get mentioned in a few of his videos!

See below vids for other examples of his nonsense!

5b0d768b506b9_fatgary.jpg.9009db3405bed4fd8798330d927905bb.jpg

Lads, I purchased a can from my usual source of the good stuff (vending machine) and it was the new stuff. Felt like a death in the family when I seen it. Still though, I battled on as it was needed. While it wasn’t abhorrent it just wasn’t the same. A sad day.

Just picked up 12 of the big cans for £6.60, the good stuff. 
Another 24 left, so going to get them after work. Hopefully restocked. 

In my experience, back in the full sugar days, the big cans were still a bit shite.

The big cans always remind me of one of my favourite summers in 1993. Going to the shop and getting a big can of Irn Bru (33% Extra!) and a few packets of WWF Summerslam 93 trading cards with the bubblegum. Dug shite for goal posts and the only paedophiles you had to worry about were killer clowns. It was a better time.