Irn Bru

44 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
50 minutes ago, glassnahalf said:
Banned for commenting on Irn Bru is a bit extreme! Perhaps if I agree with everything you'll say I'll be an OK guy. Kind of defeats the purpose of a forum though.

Being a fanny alias of a banned fanny poster should be what gets you banned tbh.

1 minute ago, WeWereThePeople said:

Doesn't taste massively different to me, but I'm no bru expert like some. Still has too much sugar at 16g, and should only be used as a treat. Hope they make a start on cakes, sweets and pies next. Far too many fat b*****ds kicking about.

Cheesus, don't get them started on you as well!

59 minutes ago, pandarilla said:
1 hour ago, glassnahalf said:
Banned for commenting on Irn Bru is a bit extreme! Perhaps if I agree with everything you'll say I'll be an OK guy. Kind of defeats the purpose of a forum though.

If not for the previous post you should be emptied for this piss poor, passive aggressive nonsense.

Passive aggressiveness??? Where did that come from?  And it's a fizzy drink!

Edited by glassnahalf

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
30 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:
Found a bottle of the good stuff for my train this morning. Glass bottle as well. 
IMG_20180310_074357.thumb.jpg.d65b8c41b2913bacfef57db7f9bfd70a.jpg

Some length to go to just to let us all know you are in first class

Is there another way to travel? 

The loco shop in Kirkcaldy are doing 2 for £2 on 2 litre bottles of original Irn Bru. Almost finished the first bottle. Tempted to just keep the other 2 litre bottle for a special occasion. They did have loads of it though....

3 minutes ago, Wardy said:

The loco shop in Kirkcaldy are doing 2 for £2 on 2 litre bottles of original Irn Bru. Almost finished the first bottle. Tempted to just keep the other 2 litre bottle for a special occasion. They did have loads of it though....

Is that the Railway Club on Junction Road?

I've been skint recently so been off the Bru for a wee while, but I'm usually a 4-glass-bottles-a-day boy (which is probably the main reason I'm skint), a proper Bru junkie and after finally tasting the new shite I must admit it feels like there's been a death in the family. Gutted is an understatement lads.

At least I can look forward to an extra hundred-odd quid a month :(

Noticed about Glasgow was only plastic bottles that had been affected which I never drank anyway so wasn't fucked. Just saw first glass bottle with the "12% of rda sugar" on it and it finally sunk in. Heartbroken.