Irn Bru

On 07/01/2018 at 19:46, Highland Capital said:

There's no ginger in it either.  I remember they brought out that fiery ginger ale version a few years back and it wasn't very nice.

It was an acquired taste but I really enjoyed Fiery Irn Bru, would love it if it made a comeback.

12 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Since you put a wee edit in there yer clearly looking for a reaction.
I take it you havnt heard of brushing your teeth ? May be a new thing but you should try it.

However I didn't know drinking irn bru makes yer teeth go yellow. I'm clearly not drinking enough of it.

I'm surprised you've got any teeth left to brush tbh.

6 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Coca-cola have announced they will be raising the price of coke in response to the sugar tax. As annoying as it will be having to pay extra, that seems like the sensible way of responding to this tax.

I was going to ask about what bigger companies would do, and I'm more than happy to pay more for the drink I like than some sweetener-filled shite.

Since you put a wee edit in there yer clearly looking for a reaction.
I take it you havnt heard of brushing your teeth ? May be a new thing but you should try it.

However I didn't know drinking irn bru makes yer teeth go yellow. I'm clearly not drinking enough of it.

Does drinking Irn Bru constantly not give you heartburn?

No? Should it ?

I drink 2 cans maybe 3 cans a day ( yesterday I had just one can )

I don’t know, I get heartburn quite easily which is down to a number of things but if I drank 3 cans of irn bru a day it would certainly add to it a little bit.