US Vlogger Logan Paul films footage of suicide victim in Japanese forest

throbber

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Is there a single person that actually has "YouTuber" as their job, who isn't a complete c**t? 

The fact that people actually make good money filming themselves being c***s is so hard to take.

iDubbz, PhillpdeFranco as well as others who are good c***s.

Spoiler

iDubbz especially, his takedown of Asian Logan Paul is legendary:

6 hours ago, throbber said:

Basically a dim-witted and irritating American vlogger wanted to film a video in a Japanese forest which is a common place for suicides and within minutes of entering said forest he and his gang discovered a young man hanging from a tree. The group are obviously in shock but they carry on filming and you can clearly see the guy hanging there motionless, although they blur out his face. As the video goes on they are all still in shock but they are seen laughing and making jokes as well and the entire episode has caused worldwide condemnation and outrage as is to be expected. He took the video down (you can still find it easily enough on LiveLeak but I don't want to post the link) and has profusely apologised for his behaviour.

Have any P&B posters ever filmed their reaction after discovering a dead body and streamed it on YouTube for the world to see?

Mods, plz. 

I preferred it when Japanese suicides involved gutting yourself with a katana while your mate saws your head off.

Or the kamikaze pilots like the one that attacked my great uncles boat during the war.

He told me when he seen it coming towards him, he remembers thinking “the way he’s carrying on he’ll kill himself”

23 minutes ago, Oleksandr said:

YouTube trying to save face after reviewing the video in the 1st place and deciding not to remove it, and putting it on the trending page. 

A bit like what throbber has done on this thread then! :P

YouTube trying to save face after reviewing the video in the 1st place and deciding not to remove it, and putting it on the trending page. 

I know. Crazy for them to have green lighted it in the first place.

Archived