Derry Girls

RedRob72

22 hours ago, RH33 said:

Watching Bake off with Derry Girls

If you had asked me what it would take to make me watch a cookery show, I'd have said "A blowlamp to the soles of my feet." But I did watch this and enjoyed the banter. if not the actual baking bits.

6 hours ago, GordonD said:

If you had asked me what it would take to make me watch a cookery show, I'd have said "A blowlamp to the soles of my feet." But I did watch this and enjoyed the banter. if not the actual baking bits.

"My custard is custarding"

2 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

I can't stand cooking shows and drivel like Bake Off but watched that on catch up purely for some DG patter and it was surprisingly enjoyable,  Soaeirse and Jamie Lee are a pair of 'wids' as well. 

Can only read that as “Sore erse”, in an Irish accent, of course.

On 06/01/2020 at 23:30, Karpaty Lviv said:

Can only read that as “Sore erse”, in an Irish accent, of course.

8 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

Speaking of mental Gaeilge spellings whatever happened to Caoimhin on here? He could always be relied upon to take severe umbrage over posts like that.

He would also have been incandescent that a Celtic supporter couldn't spell "Saoirse" correctly...

On 06/01/2020 at 23:26, Flybhoy said:

I can't stand cooking shows and drivel like Bake Off but watched that on catch up purely for some DG patter and it was surprisingly enjoyable,  Soaeirse and Jamie Lee are a pair of 'wids' as well. 

• 4 weeks later...
Please can somebody change the heading on this thread? When it reappeared I had my hopes up until I realised it referred to January 2018.

It is coming back as they filmed the third series last summer. Ardal O’Hanlon’s rumoured to be a regular cast member this series as there’s been a few photos posted on Twitter of him and the cast filming together outdoors. I enjoyed him in that episode where Mary hexed is mother (allegedly!), but I’m not sure about him being a regular cast member (if true).

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, The Golden God said:

Liam Neeson?!

Sister Michael with the ‘didn’t ask’ was the best part.

Thought for a moment it was Adrian Dunbar when you could just see his silhouette 😂