January Signings

5 minutes ago, JakeSAFC said:

Hopefully Morrison till the end of the season. Can't see it though ☹️

There was talk in the papers last month about Hearts putting him out elsewhere think QOS was one of the possibles mentioned. He would be a big loss to the Albion but I can understand Hearts wanting to see what he's like at a higher level.

There was talk in the papers last month about Hearts putting him out elsewhere think QOS was one of the possibles mentioned. He would be a big loss to the Albion but I can understand Hearts wanting to see what he's like at a higher level.

Can see that happening also. Whats annoying is he wants to stay for the season, but obviously its Hearts choice.

Hopefully Mackay has a good replacement lined up.

Just now, JakeSAFC said:

Can see that happening also. Whats annoying is he wants to stay for the season, but obviously its Hearts choice.

Hopefully Mackay has a good replacement lined up.

He's done a season and a half at Stirling he's proved himself at this level so can see why Hearts would want to see how he would do higher up.

Can see his view, he’s playing weekly and would probably be in with a really good shout of being Player of the Year for both club and league, throw in the fact he is worshipped why our (less than vocal) support..........but I can also see Hearts point and if I was CL or JD then I’d be keen on moving him higher up also.

I don’t know where DM is looking at but we need another 2 or 3 players, so fingers crossed.

Can see his view, he’s playing weekly and would probably be in with a really good shout of being Player of the Year for both club and league, throw in the fact he is worshipped why our (less than vocal) support..........but I can also see Hearts point and if I was CL or JD then I’d be keen on moving him higher up also.

I don’t know where DM is looking at but we need another 2 or 3 players, so fingers crossed.

He loves the support we give him. He wants to help us win promotion.

But as you've said I completely agree with Hearts. He's far superior than League 2 and they'll want to see him at a much better level.

1 hour ago, The Clyde Man said:

We badly need more signings.

Going by Lennon's audio I'm not confident that we will get any more in. I assume until we get some clueless manager from elsewhere to take Chapmans imposters off us first, aye like that will happen! Big consern, we are simply not good enough but looks like Lennon's hands are tied. 

Even the likelihood of some money for Goodwillie seems unlikely due either to the off field issues or the fact he has for the moment has "lost his game" which is understandable given the lack of quality he is surrounded by. As I say worrying times.

Archived