Hamilton Academicals vs Heart of Midlothian

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Probably my fav number 9 ever in Scotland, deffo my fav Jambo ever.

Of course given the length of his Hearts career he played in Hearts sides of all various standards and styles.

The current defensive but efficient side is but a shadow of the Joe Jordan Hearts side that Robbo (and Craig Levein) played for in 1991-92

8 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

I thought Redmond was diabolical tbh. so many miss placed passes and poor decisions and missed a sitter.

Wow, i'do love hear your take on Lyons performance. I thought Redmond was our best player before inexplicably being taken off by Canning. Danny is the only player in our midfield who can actually pick a pass and he'd  be a certain starter for me every week. 

Didn’t Cochring get hooked at half time for being shite? Was expecting more from the gorgie messiah tbh.

Luckily for us we had other teenagers on the park last night, let that sink in.
FTFY

Puppet master Levein certainly seems to have upset you...

Hearts looked pretty shambolic in the second half right up until we handed them the first goal on a plate. Any other team in the league would have punished them but our final delivery and decision making let us down again.

45 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Luckily for us we had other teenagers on the park last night, let that sink in.

Puppet master Levein certainly seems to have upset you...

Calling your own players puppets ? 

Why would someone I have no respect for whatsoever upset me ?

Calling your own players puppets ? 
Why would someone I have no respect for whatsoever upset me ?

No, I’m calling you, and Neil Lennon, a puppet.
I can’t answer the second question. I’d need you tell me why Mr Levein has upset you. You seem upset quite a lot though, judging on this thread.

You have just shown you truly are thick, let me explain speccy is the master of the team at hearts , you called him a puppet master therefore you have just called those under his charge puppets those being Hearts players. He certainly isn't my master, and from his persona find it hard to imagine him being capable of mastering anything but you labelled him the puppet master so that can only be applied to your players.

8 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

That was all highly enjoyable but particular mention for that line. Glad you aren’t upset, happy.

You must love watching a team by a manager who thought it was a master plan to set a team up 10-0-0 and still f*****g lost.

14 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

That was all highly enjoyable but particular mention for that line. Glad you aren’t upset, happy.

I understand you finding it enjoyable, especially the part where I pointed out you were thick, you probably get called it that often you think it's a compliment.

5 hours ago, stepek 4 tellys said:

Wow, i'do love hear your take on Lyons performance. I thought Redmond was our best player before inexplicably being taken off by Canning. Danny is the only player in our midfield who can actually pick a pass and he'd  be a certain starter for me every week. 

I didn't think Redmond was up to much, but taking him off did leave the midfield too exposed as Templeton doesn't track back as much as Redmond. 

For what it's worth, MacKinnon was our best player. 

I thought we were the slightly better team up until Gogic's moment of madness. Woods had not been troubled at all in the game before picking the ball out of the net. McMann I thought was actually having quite a good game up until that point too but he, like the rest completely collapsed after the 1st goal. Feel sorry for Canning when his defenders are committing such horrendous mistakes and he doesn' the really have too many options to change it. At least Skondras is available and I would gamble by bringing young Leon McCann in at left back and dropping McMann. This young fella is a terrific prospect so give him a go. 

7 hours ago, d_t_b said:

Hearts looked pretty shambolic in the second half right up until we handed them the first goal on a plate. Any other team in the league would have punished them but our final delivery and decision making let us down again.

Like how we've been punished in our last 11 matches? XtNQ18X.png

1 hour ago, Elixir said:

Like how we've been punished in our last 11 matches? XtNQ18X.png

I have no idea how you've played in your last 11 matches, fair play for going unbeaten is all I can say :lol:

Just saying that had they put in that performance last night against a team who could finish their chances it would have been a different story. Again, fair play for taking your chances and winning

Archived