Hamilton Academicals vs Heart of Midlothian

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The tiki-taka Academicals vs the dirtiest team in the league. Hopefully we have a strong ref in charge for this one to protect our players from the Jambo's savagery and that the Hearts management team show a bit of dignity and behave themselves this time round.

Hopefully Jamie Walker is playing so I can criticise him with a slightly raised voice. I also hope he stubs his toe.

The cad and bounder that he is.

I suspect Walker may be plying his trade elsewhere by then

At 24 he’s yesterday’s news. it’s all about Cochrane and McDonald now grandad

Hamilton are a disgusting bunch of hammer throwers and I hope they get beat by a rugby score every match and are duly relegated. They bring nothing to the league and their style of football makes the LL look like Champions League.

19 minutes ago, Tom Paris said:

Hamilton are a disgusting bunch of hammer throwers and I hope they get beat by a rugby score every match and are duly relegated. They bring nothing to the league and their style of football makes the LL look like Champions League.

:lol::lol: - still seething

This from a team at the bottom of the disciplinary table and scored the 2nd lowest amount of goals in the league.

We bring SEETHE to the league, every single game. Loving it.[emoji5]

Archived