Forfar vs Arbroath

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arbroath made hard work of that was just glad to get out with three points should've had it wrapped up after 60 minutes but missed chances made it a nervy last 30. Why he brought Prunty on I've no idea he adds nothing to the team now. DD still not back to his best since he was twice assaulted by Forfar players the last game against them. Deserved win though. C'MON YE LICHTIES.

Grinding out a result is something we've struggled with this season, so delighted we kept our nerve, especially after last week. How much of that was due to how poor Forfar we're going forward though...

I thought Wallace looked really good at points, good hold up play and some clever balls. Similar in style to Doris. Can see why we've brought him in. Should have done better in that 1on1 with McCallum though.

Thought Whatley and Yule went missing for large parts of second half, and some generally pretty sloppy play from a lot of the lads. Defence were solid, Hutton pulled off one or two good saves, impressed with Scott Martin's tenacity. McIntosh was excellent - ran circles round mcnaughton.

Good to get back in the playoff places.

According to Pink the Gav agreement is utter pish and if fit he will play against Forfar

So just coincidence Swankie misses 3rd game of 3 against Forfar? Who the f**k ye kidding if he’s not available for all games what’s the point in having him ? it’s a bloody joke there are so many players in the team that are more reliable and consistent than him ,I know it’s not his fault Dick payed the fee he did for him ,but what a waste of dough and it seems at times because of the fee paid he has to play him when available ,we’re a better team without him , nothing personal Gavin [emoji846]

So just coincidence Swankie misses 3rd game of 3 against Forfar? Who the f**k ye kidding if he’s not available for all games what’s the point in having him ? it’s a bloody joke there are so many players in the team that are more reliable and consistent than him ,I know it’s not his fault Dick payed the fee he did for him ,but what a waste of dough and it seems at times because of the fee paid he has to play him when available ,we’re a better team without him , nothing personal Gavin [emoji846]

Spot on mate.Can honestly say without bias that it's a complete farce and you probably have a better side without him.We should have freed him and Arbroath shouldn't have wasted money on him thats the truth.

Easton, Miller and Cox. Imagine offering square go to opposition supporters. Embarrassment to your club. TOB man of the match. Oh how much do you miss him?

I was right at that and Miller & Easton were fine. Coxy invited someone down for a chat but it was a fair way short of ‘square go’ territory.

Archived