Stranraer vs Ayr

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Hursty said:

Fiver on Stranraer at 16/5. Can see a 3-2 home win. Hope not - we need any sort of win but after Saturday I have my doubts. Especially if Shankland and Geggan are out on top of the ones we already have missing...still, looking forward to it!

When did Geggan last play well? 

When did Geggan last play well? 

I don't get to that many games. Thought he had a really good game at home to Raith played out of position. Only other one i've seen since then was Alloa away and he lasted 20 mins or so. Clearly seems to be carrying an injury.

12 hours ago, kvz2000 said:

I’ve a funny feeling that after all the negatives we have around the running of our club and loss of players that we might just get a result .

Well blow me down. That's like someone sh*ts  on the carpet, and then turns round and says... "What's that awful smell ? Something ought to be done about that. ".

1 hour ago, beefybake said:

Well blow me down. That's like someone sh*ts  on the carpet, and then turns round and says... "What's that awful smell ? Something ought to be done about that. ".

You really are a kn*b ..

4 hours ago, Hursty said:

Chances of being on? Weather is wild in Portpatrick tonight

Been no football on the park for a few weeks, it's mild enough and the rain's meant to ease off overnight. Can't see it being off.

Anyone know if Crawford and Docherty are going to be back for tomorrow considering they were supposed to be fit for Forfar and neither were in the team.

On the assumption that Geggan is going out be out if the other two are out aswell i think we'll struggle.

Anyone know if Crawford and Docherty are going to be back for tomorrow considering they were supposed to be fit for Forfar and neither were in the team.
On the assumption that Geggan is going out be out if the other two are out aswell i think we'll struggle.

If all 3 are out I’d play this team,

Hart

Ferguson
Rose
Higgins
Boyle

McDaid
Adams
Faulds
Forrest

Moffat
Shankland

Absolutely no way McCall would play Faulds but surely he’d offer more than Gilmour who does next to nothing in a game.

But yeah if Crawford and Doc are out we’ll most likely struggle.

Can see this being 2-2

4 blues players away so far. Ryan Wallace, Danny Stoney, Tom Lang and Liam Dick.

Came doon the road this afternoon. Very Windy and showery in Stranraer. Rain to come back in first thing in morning. Then its to brighten up after that. Will be windy tho.

With the massive Ayr support coming down to aid Stinlar I’d imagine the groundsman will be working extra hard to ensure this game goes ahead.

A postponement could potentially kill the club which would be a massive shame. 

Looking forward to this. both teams have something to prove after some bad results. . Been a tough week and a bit for us and we could really be doing with getting somethimg from this game to maybe bring some people back to stair park to help the club out. Full hospitality and potential big away support will help the club so this game will be on! ha! 

Think we will go with this today  

Belford 

Hamill Neil Roberston 

Anderson Turner Bell Beith Woods

Thompson Agnew 

Wrap up warm and bring a brolly , came down a couple of days ago , currently very windy and pouring with rain , hopefully die down a bit , but going with the record at Stranraer this game must be in doubt 

Archived