East Fife V Raith

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't afford for complacency to sneak in, no game in this league is easy (look whats happened with Ayr).  I'm sure the manager will have the lads fired up for this game, we need to concentrate on getting a win on the 2nd and not worry about Ayr's result.  Long way to go in the league yet with many twists and turns along the way, makes things interesting:whistle 

Yesterday was the first time in ages we've played with a bit of confidence at Starks. We kept it on the deck a lot of the time, and there wasn't any passengers during the game. 

The last game against East Fife was ridiculous. We kept knocking it long and sat back on our one goal lead. The only saving grace was that East Fife didn't have a clue what to do when they had possession. 

1 hour ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

In slagging off us, you do understand that you're sucking up to another Fife Rival?

Terrible grammar but I'm prepared to overlook it on this occasion.

Happy New Year (when t comes) to all my lino licking  brethren.

post-13400-1243793941_thumb.jpg

36 minutes ago, Stevo Fife said:

Terrible grammar but I'm prepared to overlook it on this occasion.

Happy New Year (when t comes) to all my lino licking  brethren.

post-13400-1243793941_thumb.jpg

Noo thats mair like it Stevo boy but the ops don't like the lino licker thing watch yer step......

1 hour ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

In slagging off us, you do understand that you're sucking up to another Fife Rival?

The Pars and ourselves retain a bit of mutual respect as the second and first most successful clubs in Fife...

21 minutes ago, Angusfifer said:

The Pars and ourselves retain a bit of mutual respect as the second and first most successful clubs in Fife...

Which one if those successes did you enjoy most at the time?

Oh....

Archived