I Predict a riot... EEP 2/1/18

Falkirk have never had fans in the past like the vermin today, if you feel the need to do things like this at a Football match I'd suggest you stay well away. 

On the game itself we were poor and I fear the worst, signings don't look up to much, Hartley continues to baffle me with decisions, nothing new then. 

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very poor performance from us against a solid but pretty mediocre pars side. We started off on the back foot as Hartley got the midfield all wrong. Welsh in front of the back 4 and taiwo at inside right was never going to work. Once McGhee moved into the sitting midfielder position we started to take control of the game but by that time Mutch had somehow managed to let a woeful Nicky Clark shot squirm into the net. Longridge then missed an excellent chance to equalise as we finished the half on top. Second half we again started off on the back foot and lost another shocking goal. The game became very scrappy after that with us having a decent amount of the ball but not creating enough. We again failed to test the limitations of the likes of m'voto and wedderburn by constantly playing to their strengths. The tin lid on it was Hartley bringing on Harris who is one of the worst players to wear the navy blue in many a season.  Thought the new players did well but if we're to catch Dumbarton we really should be doing a lot better. 

Tale of two keepers today otherwise not much between two mediocre sides. Hopefully the new guys will get up to speed asap. Need Loy to rediscover how to score a goal as we are still lightweight upfront and surely we will get in a proper keeper, can't remember a time where we have been lumbered with such poor options.

Best way to start 2018 :)

M'Voto, McManus and Robinson were superb, although there was not a failure in the team . It wasn't the greatest performance but they all worked their socks off and deserved the win. You could see how much it meant to all of them; Wedderburn and Shiels in particular were going tonto after the final whistle.

Falkirk played some nice stuff at times but rarely looked dangerous and their keeper is a total haggis hands. 

Good crowd inside EEP and hope all the visitors had a truly miserable afternoon. Especially the c***s who threw the fake eyeballs - hope you enjoy getting banned from games and your club likely getting a fine.

Great win. The exact type of game and win we’ve been needing for weeks, almost months, now. Big crowd, intense atmosphere, a good start to get the fans back on board and everyone in the team playing their part. It’ll make losing 1-0 at Dumbarton next week even more frustrating.

Thought every Pars player got, the very least, pass marks. M’Voto, Shiels, McManus, Cardle and Paton being the standout performers for me. Robinson, though; debuts don’t get much better than that for ‘keepers. He made 3 fantastic saves, deserved MOTM.

Both penalty shouts looked like they could have gone either way tbh, highlights should be more conclusive. I also thought Cardle was lucky not to see a second booking for diving after the challenge from Sibbald on the edge of the box.. CS didn’t win the ball so I can’t help but think it’s either a foul or a dive.

You really have to question the character of someone who goes out their way to take a fake eyeball to a football match just to taunt someone with a disability. Extremely odd behaviour. f**k what other teams’ fans have done in the past; that’s piss poor.

Fair play to oor Deano. He kept his discipline this time and had a fantastic game, that video of him celebrating at FT is good to watch.

Editor still on the bevy, seems to start in second half?

It’s just a solid 9 minutes of footage from midway through the second half? :lol:

I just love these games - been watchin over the last 50 yrs -Home & Away =  Falkirk must be favourites today after winning against Queens a few days ago - but the PARS have got to get out of their slump in form sometimes , no better way to get the troops back on board than winning the "Derby "  - COYP !

should have been at  least 4-1 to the Pars at H/T - after the 2nd we sat back Falkirk had a few chances in he 2nd half - but we still hit the post and missed a sitter right at the end - always great o win the Derby !.

Guest Back Post Misses

We have played a lot worse this season. At least we made a goalkeeper work and for me that is the story of the game in the main. Our young kid had a shocker and Robinson had one of his better days.

I thought the two Sunderland kids did ok with Robson the better of the two.

Still needs 3 or 4 players in. Hopefully they won’t take long.

Sibbald, McGhee and Tumalty were our best players.

Despite the result I did see some progress but Hartley needs a goalkeeper this week. Que Jack Hamilton?

Archived