I Predict a riot... EEP 2/1/18

With tommorows game being off for us morris will now miss this fixture, meaning he will be replaced with either the carthorse or martin, neither are great replacements.

Everyone's favorite Willie Collum has drawn the short straw with this one there is absolutely no chance of him walking away from this without at least one set of fans despising him, hopefully he remembers we have a direct line to the big boys at the SFA.

3 reds each, 1 controversial penalty, sandy to deck hartlety  and very little football being played.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What changes have Falkirk made already? The only ones I’m aware of so far are Austin out and the young full back from Sunderland being brought in, I’d imagine he’s eligible for this one? Can’t think why he wouldn’t be, mind.

Shiels to score a last minute, miles offside goal with his hand. Celebrations include taking out his glass eye and throwing it on the nearest Falkirk fans face and Wedderburn doing forward rolls in front of Hipposhyte.

No doubt the SFA would turn a blind eye...

The collective seethe from Falkirk fans after O'Hara got banned could probably power Scotland's energy needs for 2018 but they now seem to have calmed down into a state of weary despair.

Will likely be a dreadful game of football so hoping M'Voto gets a start for comedy value. Will be even better to see the home supporters blame our defensive deficiencies on Nicky Clark.

Just a shame Falkirk fans abandon their team when things start to go wrong as we'll miss out on some income on Tuesday.

3 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

The collective seethe from Falkirk fans after O'Hara got banned could probably power Scotland's energy needs for 2018 but they now seem to have calmed down into a state of weary despair.

Will likely be a dreadful game of football so hoping M'Voto gets a start for comedy value. Will be even better to see the home supporters blame our defensive deficiencies on Nicky Clark.

Just a shame Falkirk fans abandon their team when things start to go wrong as we'll miss out on some income on Tuesday.

You'll have to wait until half time for some bites. I suspect we'll lose interest in this afternoon's fixture if we're a couple of goals down.

Archived