Glorious Greenock Morton v A Shite Scheme in Glasgow

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That hand looks like a junkies hand. And the shirt looks like it was found on the clearance rail in matalan. 
IrishBhoy [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] . Back in your box after the sevco. You strike me as the kind that asks for spare change. Fucking mutant

Spoiler

Rain is forecasted so think I will give this game a miss the fact you have an open away end with levels not even concreted so puddles form making it mucky really is pathetic in 2017 Morton football club really need to get their act together to get that away end fixed. Alba on TV in a warm house with a beer is just so much more appealing than that pathetic away end.

Spoiler  
Rain is forecasted so think I will give this game a miss the fact you have an open away end with levels not even concreted so puddles form making it mucky really is pathetic in 2017 Morton football club really need to get their act together to get that away end fixed. Alba on TV in a warm house with a beer is just so much more appealing than that pathetic away end.
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] what a snivelling, cowardly shitebag.

Mummy its raining, the morton boys might laugh at my wet perm [emoji24] [emoji23] [emoji24] [emoji23]

w**k

11 hours ago, LargsTON said:

This is true. I dislike the majority of my fellow fans, I wont lie. What's more the boys I go to the games with feel the same way. Some of the worst fighting I've seen at football down the years has been Morton fans v Morton fans. We even had a police line separating us at Dingwall a few years ago. emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Two guys fighting on the stairs during a defeat at Stirling. One of the opinion that it was John Wilson’s fault for not spending, the other feeling that the blame was McGraw’s for choosing both the squad and a line up that was contriving to lose 2-0 to Stirling.

I was once threatened by a guy who took umbrage at my attempts to defend Templeman’s contributions during a cup defeat at Ayr.

Just now, Finch road said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png what a snivelling, cowardly shitebag.

Mummy its raining, the morton boys might laugh at my wet perm emoji24.pngemoji23.pngemoji24.pngemoji23.png

w**k

This is not about taking the piss the real fact is you have the worst away end in the championship and even lower clubs from lower leagues getting wet is bad getting muck on your cloths because levels have no concrete is nothing short of no respect for visiting fans so Morton do not deserve the money it is extremely ad value for money on a cold wet windy day. 

This is not about taking the piss the real fact is you have the worst away end in the championship and even lower clubs from lower leagues getting wet is bad getting muck on your cloths because levels have no concrete is nothing short of no respect for visiting fans so Morton do not deserve the money it is extremely ad value for money on a cold wet windy day. 
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Yeah wouldn't want the GOLA tracky you got for christmas dirty. City of culture [emoji23]

Im glad you're not going, 1 less piss stained junkie at Cartsdyke

5 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Are you sure you've been to Cappielow? It very rarely rains in Greenock, so I'm starting to think you're telling fibs!

9 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Exactly, and it's not like Greenock is a fun away day, like Ayr or Dumfries for example. The objective is always just to get in and out as quickly as possible. Cappielow is a shite atmosphere vacuum and the worst ground to visit in the league, especially when it's raining. Why bother if it's on the telly anyway?

2 minutes ago, GAD said:

Exactly, and it's not like Greenock is a fun away day, like Ayr or Dumfries for example. The objective is always just to get in and out as quickly as possible. Cappielow is a shite atmosphere vacuum and the worst ground to visit in the league, especially when it's raining. Why bother if it's on the telly anyway?

As you're not a supporter I don't blame you for not going!

36 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:
  Reveal hidden contents

If only there was something we could do to help them

14 minutes ago, Insaintee said:

If only there was something we could do to help them

You look at the likes of Brechin who spent money to keep fans covered if they so wish by spending money to do it. Morton have our Paisley Express stand flat packed at the back of their ground rusting away while it's not for the away end but the home end behind the goals they have not botherd to have it erected. There are some decent Morton fans it's not a dig at them their club needs to up-grade the facilities . Warm spring day in the away end is fine but there is not many day's like that.

You look at the likes of Brechin who spent money to keep fans covered if they so wish by spending money to do it. Morton have our Paisley Express stand flat packed at the back of their ground rusting away while it's not for the away end but the home end behind the goals they have not botherd to have it erected. There are some decent Morton fans it's not a dig at them their club needs to up-grade the facilities . Warm spring day in the away end is fine but there is not many day's like that.
Can you stop fucking moaning. You aint going. Who gives a f**k, honestly? Greeting faced c**t, hope you contract Ebola

4 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Glad you enjoyed it was that the second win against us in 18 years or the first I can't remember  ? No wonder it is special to you suppose to you it's a bit like us beating Celtic.

It was obviously a game you weren't at! 

Ricki Lamie's 90+3 minute goal for 10 man Morton secured a 1-1 draw. If I can help you with anything else..............................................just ask!

Glad you enjoyed it was that the second win against us in 18 years or the first I can't remember  ? No wonder it is special to you suppose to you it's a bit like us beating Celtic.
Not really. Depress the plunger and f**k off to smackland you boring rat

1 minute ago, Finch road said:
8 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Not really. Depress the plunger and f**k off to smackland you boring rat

This is what it must feel like for Morton when they beat their big neighbours once in a blue moon.

Archived