Glorious Greenock Morton v A Shite Scheme in Glasgow

6 hours ago, Finch road said:

Junkie Paisley b*****ds.

It's not a Renfrewshire Derby thread without Finchy getting drunk on Thunderbird and Blue Nun and trying to start a fight. 

Unfortunately he'll sober up and go back to his safe place - hiding under the table at the Norseman whilst his fellow fans are in full Civil War mode.

We're Greenock Morton - we hate ourselves more than you. 

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

It's not a Renfrewshire Derby thread without Finchy getting drunk on Thunderbird and Blue Nun and trying to start a fight. 

Unfortunately he'll sober up and go back to his safe place - hiding under the table at the Norseman whilst his fellow fans are in full Civil War mode.

We're Greenock Morton - we hate ourselves more than you. 

Awful post, i was working truth be told. Making more in 1 shift than you do in a week you ugly c**t

2 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

I might pop into the Norseman for one before hand. If so I'll check beneath the tables and slide you under a wee hauf if you're in. ;)

Bring an extra pair of xxxl trackies if you intend bending down. 

St mirren  - Gaelic for fetal alcohol syndrome

2 minutes ago, Finch road said:

How intelligent. Go back into your single bed and spoon your (step)dad

Dearie me.

Anyway, on the game I don't see any issues. Hopeful that Gavin Reilly is back but otherwise it's as you were.

Built like Rome on seven hills, Greenock is the birthplace of the Industrial Revolution and the undisputed export capital of Scotland. Small wonder then that some 100,000 tourists per year pay through the nose just to cruise into its illustrious harbour:
Lyle%20Hill%2C%20Greenock_971336103.jpg
B-Superstock126resort1.jpg
Victoria-Tower-Greenock.jpg
And home of Greenock Morton, playing in one of Scottish football's greatest and most historic grounds.
800px-Panorama_Cappielow.jpg

100,000 tourists per year and yet you remain a virgin.

Unlucky.

Archived