Aberdeen v Hearts

3 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Callachan, Prince, Walker, Grzelak and Randall all out of this one in addition to the injuries we already had and old man Hughes is struggling.  Not holding out much hope for this one.

Fucksake!

Levein to go all out to break our clean sheet record with a 2-7-1 formation. 

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Frank Grimes said:

An absolute nailed on 0-0

Levein to be charged post match for crimes against fitba 

warnock.png

3 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Callachan, Prince, Walker, Grzelak and Randall all out of this one in addition to the injuries we already had and old man Hughes is struggling.  Not holding out much hope for this one.

Shame Cowie isn't on that list as well. Only Randall is a miss out of those players. Get the young c**ts in.

McInnes has said that Considine and Stewart should be fit to start; assuming he is telling the truth, that is good news as the squad begins to look pretty threadbare with even just a handful of players being ruled out. I would be happy enough, even though we didn't play very well against Partick Thistle, if no changes were made from the Wednesday's team. Although I suppose O'Connor moving into midfield with Arnason partnering McKenna at centre-back is a possibility, which would most likely mean one of the wingers dropping out. 

Like many others on this thread, I can't foresee a high scoring game. Hearts look to be quite strong defensively, so a goalless draw would not be a huge surprise. I would like to think we have enough going forward to grind out a narrow win, though. Being six points clear in second going into the break would be decent. 

Stewart out for Big Kari.  Looks a pretty defensive setup from us. Probably McKenna and Kari at the back, Consie at LB and Shinnie, McLean and O'Connor in midfield. 

Christie, Rooney and GMS up top, Christie wide right, so no width again today. I wish we'd sign a top class goalscoring winger..................

I'm happy enough with that team, even if I'm not usually keen on Christie wide or O'Connor in midfield. Stewart might still not be fully fit after his knock on Wednesday, and I'm not sure if McInnes really trusts him to start two games in relatively quick succession.

Archived