Be a Referee - Fife

FifeReferee

Love us or hate us football referees are needed. 

Now there is an opportunity for anyone based in Fife who is interested in becoming a referee to get involved. Our classes start in January 2018 and we still have spaces available on our course. 

Whether it's a life ambition or just to keep involved in the game, now is your chance to sign up. 

To register your interest follow the below link and someone from the Fife RA will get in contact with you. 

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish-fa/referees/referee-associations/fife/

(Please note - this is specifically for sign up for Fife Referees, should you be interested in other associations throughout Scotland details can be found here - https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish-fa/referees/become-a-referee/)

5a44f3ddc4cf8_Xmasadvert.thumb.png.59631511b5c29afa1f45c6257a297ecf.png

Think the silence of this thread speaks volumes , on the subject of fife refs I'm fairly certain this ref is from fife / east coast and she's the best ref I've saw in a good few years , girl with the blonde pony tail , ive saw her ref our games twice now - BSC at alloa in the senior cup and just there away to crossgates , thought she was really good both times , can't remember her name but I also remember her being the first ever female assistant ref in history at Ibrox several years ago .

10 hours ago, theshed said:

Think the silence of this thread speaks volumes , on the subject of fife refs I'm fairly certain this ref is from fife / east coast and she's the best ref I've saw in a good few years , girl with the blonde pony tail , ive saw her ref our games twice now - BSC at alloa in the senior cup and just there away to crossgates , thought she was really good both times , can't remember her name but I also remember her being the first ever female assistant ref in history at Ibrox several years ago .

She refereed a game at Barrhead a couple of years ago, best ref I'd seen in a long time.

I would think about this, but there's no way I could take a bunch of neds telling me to f**k off. The abuse players and managers give referees is appalling and completely unacceptable. 

Refereeing anything between Amateur to Senior football is a challenge. There is no getting away from that with each level for different reasons.

However, all referees start out at youth level, which if the correct attitude is applied can be very rewarding and enjoyable as you can coach to a greater extent at this level.

Just an alternative way to perhaps look at it.

Lorraine is from thornton and is an excellent ref, she’s just been involved in the women’s euro’s / World Cup recently and a few weeks back was in the middle for the Germany v France game great achievement well done lorraine

Refereeing is a worthwhile experience even if you want just to sit the course and just say afterward you passed the course as it will change your perspective on football  and how you watch the game but I would highly recommend getting into 

(ps i am a referee aswell) 

Archived