Hibernian FC v Kilmarnock FC

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Neiljb said:

Not clueless. He was spot on about Cathro.

That's on par with being spot on with taking dinner out the oven after reading the instructions on the back of the packet

Poor half from us. Terrific start but after that we were off the pace. Surprised to see guys like Power and Mulumbu not at themselves. 

Think we are missing the option that Brophy brings. 

Sitting too far off them and letting them dominate the play. Doing nothing when we do have the ball, wasteful set pieces etc. 

I'll take that score - would have taken it before the game and it keeps our good away record going. A very good away support of at least 1300 too - how our season's turned around since October. Do we really have to have a winter break in January?

A point more than we deserve. Power and Mulumbu surprisingly poor. Got guys like Dicker, Broadfoot and S Boyd to thank for digging in. Macdonald will be absolutely sick at the goal he's thrown in, an absolute howler. Happy to get the draw and keep the unbeaten run going. 
That's now three times in two games the ref has failed to give a blatant booking and then the guy has had a first booking later on in the match. 

Didnae even get to my seat.  Most killie fans I’ve seen outside the cup final219E930F-B846-40CD-BC23-C91BAF97D853.thumb.jpeg.47a38280dc04171bdbef35eff9369baf.jpeg

The support are starting to return now we have a decent manager & MJ has no involvement in the day to day running of the club since his resignation from the board.  

Given, it will be boosted by the exiles back for the festive holidays but the good times are starting to emerge down East Ayrshire way again....

We were really poor today so have got to be delighted at a point. Great support up that got behind the team brilliantly, long may we ride the Clarke wave. McGinn best man on the park by a mile again, hope this reputed £3million move to the Tim’s doesn’t happen as I will have to hate him as a result.

Archived