Pride of Lanarkshire v Shite of Lanarkshire

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, MikeyWellFan said:

Playing against Motherwell is the biggest game of Hamilton's season so I expect them to be right up for it and I feel we're in for a tough afternoon.

Hmmm ... actually, Dundee Utd beat you into 3rd place last season (IMO)

2 hours ago, Im_Rodger said:

You all know what’s coming...

b0008eb72309c903f6160307e4e8bd51.jpg

cd8a2313d441230df4c80b6a35191018.jpg

OK, ashamed I may be, but I did actually laugh at this one.  Then again, its quarter to three in the am and I've just spent the last  6 hours drinking with  some very nice Americans, so my judgement might be a bit impaired ..... I'm going to regret this in the morning, I know.

Nothing but nothing less than a will will suffice here. No excuses, no hard luck tales. We are at home against a bottom half of the table side having had a nightmare month, we need three points here.

Sadly all I think we'll get is a draw. 1-1 in a similar shitfest to last Saturday.

3 minutes ago, MJC said:

Nothing but nothing less than a will will suffice here. No excuses, no hard luck tales. We are at home against a bottom half of the table side having had a nightmare month, we need three points here.

Sadly all I think we'll get is a draw. 1-1 in a similar shitfest to last Saturday.

Nah, Motherwell are winning this. Any other outcome would be a bigger shock than the Accies young team not singing "f**k the 'Well". 

Don't think morale will be good with the team at the moment with what's went on with Sarris over the last few days but we'll hopefully get a reaction. Motherwell are on a poor run but should still be confident of beating us, of course that's unless Super Ali Crawford turns up but I find that to be highly unlikely.

17 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

A win here would be nice.

A win for us closes the gap to 1 point, which at the start of November would have been unthinkable, looking at our likely lineups I think Motherwell will shade the game, thankfully results don't always match those self held beliefs so I would be looking to win this match but fully accept a point.

Would like to wish my friends from the wrong side of the Clyde a healthy & prosperous 2018.

Archived