Pride of Lanarkshire v Shite of Lanarkshire

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Helpma said:

Silly boy,  the game is at Fir Park this time.  Saved you a fruitless trip to Hamilton West there.

Aye, no bad for an Accie.

We have the better keeper assuming Carson isn't half crippled with injury and being forced out on to the pitch with a broom stick by Robinson, but both teams (with the exception of Hartley) have pretty laughable defences, Accies are superior in midfield and upfront Templeton is better than anyone we have, other than the injured and departing Louis Moult.

Fir Park isn't the happiest of hunting grounds for Accies but if it wasn't for these weird ground based hoodoos (like the ones we suffer at places like Firhill) I wouldn't be terrible confident.  In fact even with the strong home record I'm not confident but we really, really, really, have to win this one.

We desperately need to take all three points here to head into a much needed winter break with some positivity.

Playing against Motherwell is the biggest game of Hamilton's season so I expect them to be right up for it and I feel we're in for a tough afternoon.

I can't help feeling like we'll lose this either 2-0 or 2-1 and the game will be a booking fest as well.

Hopefully I'm wrong.

Archived