Woodenspoonwatch

Boyne - is that who was in goals today? Surprisingly shaky, yet had some amazing stops from big Crawford. Rab B told me to watch out for @heedthebaa, said he was a real ugly c**t, but I never saw anybody particularly hideous.

eta - I see it was Allan in goals.

32 minutes ago, The Mantis said:

Boyne - is that who was in goals today? Surprisingly shaky, yet had some amazing stops from big Crawford. Rab B told me to watch out for @heedthebaa, said he was a real ugly c**t, but I never saw anybody particularly hideous.

eta - I see it was Allan in goals.

:lol: cheeky scouse fucker, although I was once told I had a face like a bulldog chewing on a wasp  :P I was the dafty walking round the pitch haddin a bairn to keep him quiet. Don’t know who the keeper was, but deserves a lot of credit today, some great saves

Just now, heedthebaa said:

:lol: cheeky scouse fucker, although I was once told I had a face like a bulldog chewing on a wasp  :P I was the dafty walking round the pitch haddin a bairn to keep him quiet. Don’t know who the keeper was, but deserves a lot of credit today, some great saves

Ah right I saw you then :thumsup2 bulldog chewin a wasp, no heard that one for about 20 years :lol:

20 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

Ahem :P...

FT - Tweedmouth 3-1 Ormiston

gatsby.1497548146.gif

My amateur team papped Ormiston. Not that I know how far they've come pre-season. Many congrats on the win tho!

Well done on your win tweedmouth, seen enough on Saturday to think it was coming, a big improvement from earlier on in the season. If rumours are correct, hopefully have a good squad for next season 

Archived