Edinburgh City v Clyde

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

No sure what your getting at but never thought I'd see you defending Spartans :whistle

if we were tenants to the might Whitehill I'd be singing "Sir Peter's Blue and Puce Army". Got to keep in with the landlords you know! 

I HEARD IT WAS THE WRONG TYPE OF SNOW / FROST / WHO WAS RESPONSIBLE TO CLEAR THE PITCH WAS NOT CLEAR IN THE GROUND SHARE CONTRACT / THE NEW BOARD E HAD TICKETS FOR  CELTIC PARK ?  SO CALLED BIG TEAMS . TOUCH OF SNOW &  GAME OFF .

THE SHIRE GAME WAS  ON ( MY SPEECH SKILLS WERE NOT NEEDED TAM TO DEFROST THE PITCH . I CAN BE HIRED AT a REASONABLE PRICE .......:P)

PLUS SIDE CLYDE NOW HAVE TO TRAVEL TO EDB MID WEEK , THAT IS IF ANY OF THEM CAN BE BOTHERED TO TRAVEL

11 hours ago, MAC THE KNIFE said:

I HEARD IT WAS THE WRONG TYPE OF SNOW / FROST / WHO WAS RESPONSIBLE TO CLEAR THE PITCH WAS NOT CLEAR IN THE GROUND SHARE CONTRACT / THE NEW BOARD E HAD TICKETS FOR  CELTIC PARK ?  SO CALLED BIG TEAMS . TOUCH OF SNOW &  GAME OFF .

THE SHIRE GAME WAS  ON ( MY SPEECH SKILLS WERE NOT NEEDED TAM TO DEFROST THE PITCH . I CAN BE HIRED AT a REASONABLE PRICE .......:P)

PLUS SIDE CLYDE NOW HAVE TO TRAVEL TO EDB MID WEEK , THAT IS IF ANY OF THEM CAN BE BOTHERED TO TRAVEL

26 of us still traveled yesterday after the game was called off. GREAT BANTER MATE.

17 hours ago, Emfaefifeyahoorsur said:

Noticed in the papers that City had a few players missing today . Also Annan salt their plastic pitch which may explain why their match last week was completed while QoS was abandoned.

Annan's match was completed last week because it wasn't frosty down there- it was actually quite misty. The salt may have affected the lino's eyesight though...

ann3.thumb.jpg.de8cef62f6d0b3f0801bd447250eae8c.jpg

The tropical South West last week. 

23 hours ago, Emfaefifeyahoorsur said:

Us media and communications guys get to the grounds early. It was certainly frosty when I first arrived as I watched the groundsman astride his machine spreading the salt mixture .

5a4a99a525654_mplow.jpg.ff4c3c42f3f8731914dff1c4b5aa87cb.jpg

Archived