Sign in to follow this  
Dundee-FC92

St Johnstone (who) v Dundee FC

Yes fair do's if that was the goal that's really poor. I remembered him losing the ball in the second half and haring back, chasing all the way to our box and was afraid he'd lunge in and give away a penalty, and thought it was at the goal. 

From your pic it obviously wasn't!

He actually jogs a bit and then goes into what can only be generously described as a stroll when A-Jay starts advancing.

Really, really weird.

Yes fair do's if that was the goal that's really poor. I remembered him losing the ball in the second half and haring back, chasing all the way to our box and was afraid he'd lunge in and give away a penalty, and thought it was at the goal. 
From your pic it obviously wasn't!
Yeah he definitely did sprint back at one stage, can't remember if that was before or after this one. He just starts walking back making hand gestures at the bench, no idea what his thoughts were. Assume he's blaming Shaughnessy for it, for some reason.

He actually jogs a bit and then goes into what can only be generously described as a stroll when A-Jay starts advancing.
Really, really weird.
He does it all the time, when he first joined us he worked like f**k, since he hit a good patch of form and got his move to Rangers he's turned into a lazy c**t. Hamilton away, defending a 1-0 lead and he's meant to be left wing, stands in the box, gets a shot off and it's saved. Instead of sprinting back into position he's just stands around the six yard box sulking as Hamilton attack, and start slowly sauntering towards the game again, while Denny Johnstone has sprinted fifty yards to cover for him.

It's no surprise he's never made it at Rangers if he does that there, as you assume there's less players willing to look bad so he can look good.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

4e121dc29cc544a9e7d2f7910e6c8298.jpg
@PauloPerth he's a lazy c**t, this is him after giving the ball away. Amy view from the East made him look closer to the middle though, tbf

You lot are being a bit harsh on him, is it because he’s leaving again? He’s got at least 4 outfield players behind him to deal with it and the ball was moved on quickly. 

Anyway I couldn’t give a f**k, get it up ye’s. 

Yeah I don’t think it’s a red card for Foster, yellow for being high. Johnstones was a red though amazed Collum let him off with it!

You lot are being a bit harsh on him, is it because he’s leaving again? He’s got at least 4 outfield players behind him to deal with it and the ball was moved on quickly. 

Anyway I couldn’t give a f**k, get it up ye’s. 
He does it all the time and it begins to grate, especially when he's not contributing in the other direction

You would think Dundee was four points clear of us with a game in hand with all the chat since yesterday's match

Either that or you would think the St Johnstone fans have been constantly lingering on Dundee threads giving it big licks yet their team has been pumped twice this season by the mighty Dees and my fellow Dees are just putting you lot back in your little boxes.

Random loves stats just like you boys.

Get your fucking hole you boring c***s.

Hungover mate?

Just now, Girth said:

Hungover mate? emoji6.pngemoji23.png

No so much hungover as severe lack of sleep Girth. Not going to get much for the foreseeable either. You moved out of London yet?

No so much hungover as severe lack of sleep Girth. Not going to get much for the foreseeable either. You moved out of London yet?

Staying for another year mate. Gonna get my own studio place end of March.

Means I get to continue using my free Haringey Borough season ticket.

Also, being scouted for a new job so things looking good.

When you down Landan Tahn next?