St Johnstone (who) v Dundee FC

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You lot are being a bit harsh on him, is it because he’s leaving again? He’s got at least 4 outfield players behind him to deal with it and the ball was moved on quickly. 

Anyway I couldn’t give a f**k, get it up ye’s. 
He does it all the time and it begins to grate, especially when he's not contributing in the other direction

You would think Dundee was four points clear of us with a game in hand with all the chat since yesterday's match

Either that or you would think the St Johnstone fans have been constantly lingering on Dundee threads giving it big licks yet their team has been pumped twice this season by the mighty Dees and my fellow Dees are just putting you lot back in your little boxes.

No so much hungover as severe lack of sleep Girth. Not going to get much for the foreseeable either. You moved out of London yet?

Staying for another year mate. Gonna get my own studio place end of March.

Means I get to continue using my free Haringey Borough season ticket.

Also, being scouted for a new job so things looking good.

When you down Landan Tahn next?

1 minute ago, Girth said:

Staying for another year mate. Gonna get my own studio place end of March.

Means I get to continue using my free Haringey Borough season ticket.

Also, being scouted for a new job so things looking good.

When you down Landan Tahn next?

Things are looking up then. Probably not down till March now.

Haringey are probably better than the Dees anyway, good choice. You still sending emails of players to McCann?

Things are looking up then. Probably not down till March now.
Haringey are probably better than the Dees anyway, good choice. You still sending emails of players to McCann?

Lolz! I haven’t actually. Should do especially with the window opening tomorrow.

You smashing it hard tonight?

11 minutes ago, Girth said:

Lolz! I haven’t actually. Should do especially with the window opening tomorrow.

You smashing it hard tonight?

Probably, not planned anything but got mates in one ear and burd in the other.....

Might just do a disappearing act out of Perth for a few days :lol:

Probably, not planned anything but got mates in one ear and burd in the other.....

Might just do a disappearing act out of Perth for a few days :lol:

Have a good one! I’m in Amsterdam...

4 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

Funny how opinions can be so different..  Agree MOH has done next to nothing the past couple of months after his great start, but I thought he had a really good game yesterday. He gave more of an attacking threat than any other forward has done for months. Yes he had some daft moments, especially for the second goal, but otherwise he did well.

He looked up for it from the start, something you couldn't say about his recent performances, and put a real shift in. 

I agree – I thought he had a poor first half, but for the second 45, played through the middle, he looked absolutely up for it. Second goal apart, I thought he put in a decent defensive shift too. I haven't seen enough of him recently to gauge whether he's worth pursuing in January (I'd say no purely because I don't want us to waste a month listening to his agent's engaged tone), but yesterday I didn't see  a player who's mind was elsewhere. 

In any case, I can't see why his head would be turned by Caixhina's exit. If anything I'd have thought he'd have been keener to impress his new boss. There were a couple of idiots shouting at him to "f**k off back to Rangers" yesterday. I don't know if he gets that sort of abuse regularly – if so, I'd put that as just as likely a reason for his drop in form.

Archived