Coaching Carousel

lichtie23

Franchise about to make a fuckton of money from moving to Las Vegas spends too much on a coach... meh, not a big deal, really. 

Don't get me wrong, I'd say the chances of him lasting 10 years are very slim. But it's money that can afford to be lost given the amount that will be brought in. And in fairness, having a "personality" like Gruden for the Vegas move will contribute to some of that money in the first place.

I like the look of his coaching staff that's taking shape.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Brummie Clyde said:

Read at lunchtime that McDaniels was probably going to the Colts. Won’t be popular when the Titans roll into Indianapolis.

Titans are a much better side underperforming game due to coaching. Colts are shite through and through.

14 minutes ago, Dee4Life1893 said:

I want Jim Bob Cooter.

Don't care if he's any good but he's a Tennessee native and has the best name in the league.

The irony of someone from Scotland having a preference for a local boy. :lol:  I hope you get McDaniels as he was a bombscare in Denver.

Yep, I'm actually quite pleased about this. Our D clearly went backwards under Vrabel. You could point to the injuries this year but Crennel had to deal with similar last year too. Delighted Romeo's back in charge. Hopefully we'll get everyone fit next year and get to see Watt, Clowney & Mercilus do the damage on one side, while Watson, Hopkins & Fuller tear up the other.

Archived