Coaching Carousel

lichtie23

Would love to see what Gruden and Gannon could do with Carr & the offense in general. Have absolutely no doubts they'd get us scoring lots of points again.

On the other hand, Chucky loves to have a big hand in all the personnel decisions and had a pretty pish drafting record in Tampa. Plus he's been out of the coaching game for the best part of a decade.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Nightmare said:

Would love to see what Gruden and Gannon could do with Carr & the offense in general. Have absolutely no doubts they'd get us scoring lots of points again.

On the other hand, Chucky loves to have a big hand in all the personnel decisions and had a pretty pish drafting record in Tampa. Plus he's been out of the coaching game for the best part of a decade.

Yeah, I’m worried about Gruden because he’s been out of the game so long.

Apparently he’s after Jets OC John Morton if he gets a job. That would be a loss for us. He did so much with so little (until McCown went down).

43 minutes ago, GingerSaint said:

Yeah, I’m worried about Gruden because he’s been out of the game so long.

Apparently he’s after Jets OC John Morton if he gets a job. That would be a loss for us. He did so much with so little (until McCown went down).

Can't say I know too much about Morton, but Jets fans generally seem disappointed with the prospect of him leaving so that's always a good thing. With him already your OC though it would need to be a promotion, though, so he'd need to be assistant HC/OC.

Just now, lichtie23 said:

Stafford apparently loves the guy

Stafford has played very well since he became OC but does that translate into Head Coaching? Always impossible to tell from the outside looking in. 

Stafford has played very well since he became OC but does that translate into Head Coaching? Always impossible to tell from the outside looking in. 

I feel that as their Franchise player and top earner he might have some influence. If he wants Cooter and he is overlooked then he might be slightly annoyed by the decision.

Archived