Livingston v Dunfermline

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 02/02/2018 at 11:56, DA Baracus said:

Although it should be noted that Inverness at home was our first choice, but after being knocked back we've settled for Livingston away. It's like when a drunk guy is in a club desperate to pull and has been knocked back but closing time is fast approaching so in sheer desperation just takes what he can get no matter how she looks.

That's what Livingston is.

So bad they are ahead of us in the league with half the budget.

59 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

^^^ kens.

Also explains why Dunfermline were running to ICT first, shiting themselves at the thought of playing the almighty and glorious Livingston Football Club. 

1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:

Shut up you absolute fanny. I never once mentioned how I rate the footballing abilities of Livingston as a team. 

Just now, LiviLion said:

^^^ kens.

Also explains why Dunfermline were running to ICT first, shiting themselves at the thought of playing the almighty and glorious Livingston Football Club. 

Don't get too carried away, they humped us 3-1 in the last game. Always better keeping a low profile till we see the result, then if we win we can start crowing about it.:lol:

7 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Don't get too carried away, they humped us 3-1 in the last game. Always better keeping a low profile till we see the result, then if we win we can start crowing about it.:lol:

The only games I've been confident about this season (other than Brechin) we've drawn or lost. 

We're getting pumped here tbh. 

On ‎02‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 12:56, DA Baracus said:

Although it should be noted that Inverness at home was our first choice, but after being knocked back we've settled for Livingston away. It's like when a drunk guy is in a club desperate to pull and has been knocked back but closing time is fast approaching so in sheer desperation just takes what he can get no matter how she looks.

That's what Livingston is.

PDP_SDR_240417_livi_06JPG.jpg

1 minute ago, D.A.F.C said:

^^thrown out of Livvy ground nightclub for stealing a pram imo.

Didn't know they had prams in there.

I actually quite liked that place pre match. Was a bizarre experience and shame it shut down.

Just now, LIVIFOREVER said:

PDP_SDR_240417_livi_06JPG.jpg

I don't know who that is or why he looks so displeased. 

Just now, DA Baracus said:

Didn't know they had prams in there.

I actually quite liked that place pre match. Was a bizarre experience and shame it shut down.

I don't know who that is or why he looks so displeased. 

That's our owner giving you evil's for saying his daughter is a howler.

Actually that's his happy face after taking over Livi.:lol:

Glad to see this game arranged for Saturday, just in time too, Livingston hit some form and have signed a few,   Hardie  looking top notch at the moment supported by the very able Miller, Dunfermline are no mugs and with a good crowd at this match, all the ingredients are there for a cracker.

3-2 Livi 

Saturday’s result may mean AJ wields the axe. It’s not as if we’re short on numbers/options. Murdoch back in goal, Talbot to dish out some accidental high feet treatment, give Andy Ryan a chance and drop a few of the ever-presents to shake them up a bit. 

They should be hurting after recent shite results and the time is result for a good old fashioned Pars shitfest one-nil away win, ideally courtesy of some horror goal.

Pitch will be frozen. Match postponed.

Seriously though this is a big game for both clubs, if we can manage to win and make it 4 wins on the spin and put 9 points between ourselves and them and still have a game in hand it would be a massive shot in the arm for our chances of top 4. 

I get the feeling Dunfermline could be that team this season that we struggle against, the away game was our poorest performance of the season and although we should’ve won the home game we didn’t. 

I really can’t see how we can change the team that played yesterday, they all performed to the standards expected and didn’t put a foot wrong, confidence will be high so I say go with the same again which is something Hoppy rarely does. 

Both teams have goals in them so can see this being quite entertaining, just hope we come out on top. 

Dunno Andy he sticks to a core 6 players in Alexander-Gallagher-Lithgow-Halkett-Pittman-Byrne, chopped and changed the front 2 a lot but now we've Miller & Hardie it looks like he's finally going to start those 2 and we'll have a consistent starting 8. That just leaves 2 wingbacks and another midfielder.  He may go with a more defensive back line to counter Dunfermline's wingers who ripped us in the away defeat but I can't see him changing the 8 core players. 

Archived