(Dumbar)Ton Vs. (Mor)Ton - 30/12/2017

Last game of 2017 and hopefully we can go out with a bang. Feeling a bit more confident after Dumbarton were scudded 4-1 at home by Livi today. We were excellent in the first half on Saturday and picked up a vital three points.

2-0 Morton - Quitongo and Harkins (pen).

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we turn in anything like we did today we're fucked. I'm in hospitality so I'll be utterly seething if we do.

I actually had a brief chat with Duffy and McPherson as I left today's game. Both of them seemed fairly unimpressed with what they witnessed from us today. I'll be fully expecting Morton to target our left side and horrific goalie.

Just now, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

If we turn in anything like we did today we're fucked. I'm in hospitality so I'll be utterly seething if we do.

I actually had a brief chat with Duffy and McPherson as I left today's game. Both of them seemed fairly unimpressed with what they witnessed from us today. I'll be fully expecting Morton to target our left side and horrific goalie.

I'm very jealous.

Just now, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I can confirm he's a really nice guy. Living up to his 'soundest gaffer in Scottish football' reputation.

One of my mates interviewed him straight from an all-nighter a few seasons ago and said the very same. He even stopped the interview midway through it to ask him if he was alright :lol:

Same  team as Sat please. Oliver and Jai caused all sorts of problems and Tidser and Harkins worked well together in the middle. Ideally Murdoch would still be in there but if he needs to be out right so be it.

We are playing pretty well at the moment and I'm  confident of a win, 1-3 and sets us up nicely for the derby.

2 hours ago, Consolidate said:

Difficult to foresee a home victory but we've been here many times before over the last 6 years.

I've got Morton on my line but you're right...  regardless of form Dumbarton can be cornflake pishers for any opposition (almost)

The pain of the  last goalless game at your place has almost faded and I'm fancying a visit to the rock despite the ludicrous pricing.  I feel that , at least you are upfront thieving bastrts as a opposed to Morton who are fannying the support about with their 18/20 pound farce.

potentially 2/1 or 3/1 to Morton.

3 hours ago, Nowhereman said:

Considering the ground is already frozen and looking at the weather forecast I'll be astonished if this goes ahead

Flight back for my short southern holiday maybe a waste then!

Well if off, must hope for OF kicking hell out of each other to warm the cockle's!

Hope it defrosts for Tuesday St Miden game.

Archived