Celtic v The Rangers*

4 hours ago, Greenlantern said:

It's funny because it's true. No one likes him, he doesn't care.

To be fair, I like his blunt honesty. Although, he needs to be impartial and leave his allegiances to the side as a paid pundit

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thing is, Sutton really doesn't need to be controversial. I started to like listening to him, but now I don't see him as very different to the multitude of morons who appear on shite like Sportsound. The way he's become someone who just feels the need to be as controversial as possible every time he speaks is frustrating.

If only he WAS honest, rather than just baiting at every turn.

Its a footballing first , the first side in the history of the game to win a match...nil nil?!

Never watched it myself, but is it true Sevco celebrated getting nothing each draw?[emoji38]

They were losing their shit at the final whistle, a truly minterific sight to behold.

You must be thinking of Rangers and, Chris Jack, Derek Johnstone ,Mark Hayley,Barry Ferguson ,Club1872 ,Chick Young and Proddy Forsythe , when it cones to share holding, payroll hogging mouthpieces?
Just because all of them do it doesn't mean Chris Sutton doesn't. The thing is that it's actually very easy to shut Sutton up, just quote his managerial record which is fucking atrocious

2 hours ago, bennett said:

A bit meh tbh, the over reaction from the G&Gs has been quite astonishing.

Indeed - but that is their way.  They claim we celebrated a draw, whereas:

Truth 1.  Most of the Bears on here are kicking ourselves for chucking away 2 points.

Truth 2.  Celtic went on a lap of honour to celebrate securing a point against us.

Conclusion: Facts are like soap to Celtic fans -slippery at worst but to be avoided at best.

7 minutes ago, gannonball said:

No they did not, they went over to the standing section only. A lot of the Celtic players do this after games.

As I said, truth is like soap to your mob: https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/2031480/celtic-scott-brown-2017-phenomenal-invincibles/

"The Hoops captain led his team-mates on a lap of honour"

Truth 2.  Celtic went on a lap of honour to celebrate securing a point against us.

If you believe that then you’re thicker that I thought, and I think you’re a fuckin moron.

It was the last game of the year, a very successful year and the last game before the winter break, and they’ve made a habit of thanking the fans for their support.

The fans certainly applauded the players at full time, but a bit of a stretch to say we were celebrating!? I’d say most fans were more subdued than euphoric on reflecting that we could well have taken all 3 points on our 2nd half performance.
On Sutton, he’s become a tired bore. His shite patter, obvious trolling online, on screen and in print doesn’t do himself any favours as a credible pundit. Zzzzzz

Just now, Drew Brees said:

If you believe that then you’re thicker that I thought, and I think you’re a fuckin moron.

It was the last game of the year, a very successful year and the last game before the winter break, and they’ve are a habit of thanking the fans for their support.

Which would be understandable drew brees, but I was there for a bit after the game and saw no lap of  honour. Just saw them head over to the standing section which happens in most games if not all.

5 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

As I said, truth is like soap to your mob: https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/2031480/celtic-scott-brown-2017-phenomenal-invincibles/

"The Hoops captain led his team-mates on a lap of honour"

You have quoted  the sun ffs, can you not find a more reputable source like the daily mash or something?

Indeed - but that is their way.  They claim we celebrated a draw, whereas:
Truth 1.  Most of the Bears on here are kicking ourselves for chucking away 2 points.
Conclusion: Facts are like soap to Celtic fans -slippery at worst but to be avoided at best.

Fact 3 neither you or bennett were at the game but claimed to have watched a celtic lap of honour.

It's all about the Celtic with you.

Archived