Celtic v The Rangers*

You're a bigoted shambles. I can only assume you are a wife beating scumbag as well. Do you not have a bottle of frosty Jack to get through on this fine new years eve?

I've never sat amongst a group of people singing about Bobby Sands and the IRA, I think that's more likely to be yourself that you are referring to.

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never sat amongst a group of people singing about Bobby Sands and the IRA, I think that's more likely to be yourself that you are referring to.
You clearly don't have a clue what a bigot is. Rather funny considering you are the biggest bigot on this thread

14 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Wait so I'm just as bad as a bigot because I hate what Rangers and Celtic both stand for in this country? Both built on nonsense that belong on that shitty wee island next to us. 

If that's the case then so be it. I wish the Old Firm would both f**k off to England but we all know the English can't be arsed dealing with the nonsense that we all have to put up with. 

I never mentioned rangers plus i don't know what you think Celtic stand for?
Celtic are a Scottish football team there is lots of different reasons why fans support Celtic, yes there is a % of fans that sing IRA songs plus a % that don't, i'm sure you will get all walks of life within the Celtic support.

2 minutes ago, Tartantony said:
10 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

You clearly don't have a clue what a bigot is. Rather funny considering you are the biggest bigot on this thread

Sevconians?

Wow. This is what I'm up against. That's quite clearly the same scenario. Oft.

I'm done. [emoji38]
The fact that youre making little to no sense. You are saying we are all the same when im telling you 100% that is not the case, i haven't or would i ever sing about anything like that. If i seen a celtic fan being abused i would step in.

To say we are all the same is bigoted and very narrow minded. You are accusing two sets of fans....myself included of being something that only one person on this thread so far resembles and that is yourself!!!!

I'm done. [emoji38]
You are saying that because some people in our crowd sing songs in support of something that we are all bigoted. I assume you mean that we all hate protestants. I don't understand how wee Jimmy the ned singing IRA songs makes me a hater of protestants. That's what we're up against here.

What you are saying is akin to the idiots in our society saying that all Muslims are terrorists because some Muslims have committed terrorist acts in the past. People who hold that opinion are clearly mental racists just like you are a mental bigot.

2 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

You are saying that because some people in our crowd sing songs in support of something that we are all bigoted. I assume you mean that we all hate protestants. I don't understand how wee Jimmy the ned singing IRA songs makes me a hater of protestants. That's what we're up against here.

What you are saying is akin to the idiots in our society saying that all Muslims are terrorists because some Muslims have committed terrorist acts in the past. People who hold that opinion are clearly mental racists just like you are a mental bigot.

Wee Paddy, surely? 

I'm done. [emoji38]

I think it commendable that you hate sectarianism as much as you do, don’t have time for it myself. But you’re way off mark labelling every one on here a bigot because we follow a certain team. Don’t think I’ve ever seen a comment from any of the regular posters that you would deem sectarian, republican, loyalist etc. I’m glad you’re are done cause you’re making a tit of yourself.

I think it commendable that you hate sectarianism as much as you do, don’t have time for it myself. But you’re way off mark labelling every one on here a bigot because we follow a certain team. Don’t think I’ve ever seen a comment from any of the regular posters that you would deem sectarian, republican, loyalist etc. I’m glad you’re are done cause you’re making a tit of yourself.

Cool stuff mate.

Pretty spectacular meltdown here from Ludo.

Amazing how match threads for this fixture trigger so many heads gone from non Celtic/Rangers fans.

"I wont be watching this bigoted hatefest because im not interested but you are all bigots and im going to post incessantly about it etc etc grrrrrr...."  :lol:

Pretty spectacular meltdown here from Ludo.
Amazing how match threads for this fixture trigger so many heads gone from non Celtic/Rangers fans.
"I wont be watching this bigoted hatefest because im not interested but you are all bigots and im going to post incessantly about it etc etc grrrrrr...."  [emoji38]
???????? what I find amazing is the fact they get more raging when the game is a shite non event and end up scrambling about for something to be offended by. Their entire existence revolves around pretending they are better than OF fans and need some sort of controversy to make them feel better about themselves. Utter fannies the lot of them

Archived