Celtic v The Rangers*

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Nizzy said:

This coming from one of the forum's biggest bullsh*tters. Why would you think anyone is in any way answerable to you?

Not saying he is answerable to me, just making the observation he continually makes sly personal digs at the guy and refuses point blank to give any evidence or back up to his claims the man is a bigot.

26 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

No im just pointing out you have, on several occasions labelled the guy a bigot with nothing to back it up with in true keyboard warrior fashion, despite me calling you out on at least three occasions to back up your slur with anything, the fact that you refuse to do so is clearly indicative of the fact you base your 'bigot' label on nothing more than the fact you have obviously been annoyed by him. 

Pretty sad, a bit like you in general really. 

A lot of people on here have labelled him a bigot. It's a fact that he is.

If you defending his behaviour makes you feel better then bash on chief.

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Not too sure if this one is just that stupid or that terrible a troll? Maybe some championship posters might be able to shed light on him.

1. Why is it a 'fact' he is......do tell, im intrigued , I mean you have mentioned this on several occasions so you MUST have some foundation or basis or evidence to substantiate this nasty wee cheap shot.

2. Does it enhance your clearly miserable little existence that you can label a stranger on an internet forum a bigot, based on nothing more than the fact he clearly annoys you.

3. Going to ask again because you clearly cant answer, why is he a bigot? 

What posts has he made of a bigoted nature? Remember simply replying 'he is a bigot because I and others say so' doesnt really suffice.

3 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Not too sure if this one is just that stupid or that terrible a troll? Maybe some championship posters might be able to shed light on him.

I think a bit of both.

Im willing to surmise he has terrible acne, still lives with his mum, spends the majority of his time playing Call of Duty etc in his room and has never had a girlfriend.

Of course I have no basis for these claims about him but im saying they are accurate because simply I say so. Chances are they are very likely to be at least partially accurate anyway.

3 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

1. Why is it a 'fact' he is......do tell, im intrigued , I mean you have mentioned this on several occasions so you MUST have some foundation or basis or evidence to substantiate this nasty wee cheap shot.

2. Does it enhance your clearly miserable little existence that you can label a stranger on an internet forum a bigot, based on nothing more than the fact he clearly annoys you.

3. Going to ask again because you clearly cant answer, why is he a bigot? 

What posts has he made of a bigoted nature? Remember simply replying 'he is a bigot because I and others say so' doesnt really suffice.

He doesn't annoy me. Just don't agree with his views.

He supports Celtic. Enough said. A bigot.

Just now, Flybhoy said:

I think a bit of both.

Im willing to surmise he has terrible acne, still lives with his mum, spends the majority of his time playing Call of Duty etc in his room and has never had a girlfriend.

Of course I have no basis for these claims about him but im saying they are accurate because simply I say so. Chances are they are very likely to be at least partially accurate anyway.

You must know me ? That is about 90% accurate

He doesn't annoy me. Just don't agree with his views.

He supports Celtic. Enough said. A bigot.

Translated......he annoys the hell out of me so im calling him a bigot to make me feel better about myself and I have no evidence or basis of posts he has made of a bigoted nature.

1 minute ago, Flybhoy said:

Translated......he annoys the hell out of me so im calling him a bigot to make me feel better about myself and I have no evidence or basis of posts he has made of a bigoted nature.

Not at all. I think his views are appalling. Yourself and Gannonball for example are Celtic fans. Do I think you are bigots ? No I do not. The fella is a bigot and we are wasting time discussing it as we are not going to agree.

You have your views and a number of other posters have theirs.

Not at all. I think his views are appalling. Yourself and Gannonball for example are Celtic fans. Do I think you are bigots ? No I do not. The fella is a bigot and we are wasting time discussing it as we are not going to agree.
You have your views and a number of other posters have theirs.

That’s usually how a forum works. Talk about stating the obvious.

Archived