Celtic v The Rangers*

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Just checking in to see how many goals/red cards there were in this passion filled world wide advert for Scottiah football?

I was working and managed to catch the full second half.  The c**t of a commentator (don't want to remember his name), kept on saying words, "enthralling, excitement & can't take your eyes off "

I seen a snake today.

no, not the wife 

50 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Two points dropped by Rangers. Morelos missed a couple of sitters. So did Sinclair for Celtic.

Taverneir or Bates MotM

Thought the draw was probably fair. Celtic should have scored 3 in the first half, Rangers the same in the second half. Morelos performance would suggest he is no more than a decent SPL player. Ajer was MOTM for me but Tavernier going forward was also very good.

Ntcham, when he came on, looked head an shoulders above everyone else in ability. Surely going to have a huge influence in that Celtic side over the second half of the season.

I had the pleasure of walking in amongst the Celtic fans trying to get to the other side of parkhead and the sheer joy of walking through a thousand or so Rangers fans as they made their way to the stadium. Spotted one Celtic fan walking with the Rangers boys absolutely shitting himself in case anyone could see the green under his zip. Daft bugger. To be fair to him though, how would he know that's the designated Rangers route when it's his first time at Celtic Park.

I also cunted it on a bit of ice. Right up in the air and managed to control my landing enough that I remained upright. Got a lovely wee cheer from the Rangers fans as well.

Game was a lot of w**k though, wintit?

I had the pleasure of walking in amongst the Celtic fans trying to get to the other side of parkhead and the sheer joy of walking through a thousand or so Rangers fans as they made their way to the stadium. Spotted one Celtic fan walking with the Rangers boys absolutely shitting himself in case anyone could see the green under his zip. Daft bugger. To be fair to him though, how would he know that's the designated Rangers route when it's his first time at Celtic Park.

I also cunted it on a bit of ice. Right up in the air and managed to control my landing enough that I remained upright. Got a lovely wee cheer from the Rangers fans as well.

Game was a lot of w**k though, wintit?

Only seen the last 30 minutes but said before the game I thought it would be 1-1.

Rangers well worthy of a point but disappointed not to get the win.

Murty seems to be able to get Rangers up for the bigger games but they're woeful against the lesser clubs.

A decent game for a nil nil to be honest. I thought Sevco were atrocious in the first half, couldnt string two passes together at all. Fair play to them having a right go in the second half where it was our turn to be atrocious.

Moussa was pretty shit, ball kept bouncing off him like a beach ball. Kranjcar should retire after that performance. Ntcham should have started, dont know what Rodgers thinking was with that. 

We would have lost if Brown wasnt playing, its when we are having a lul that his value really shows. Ajer is getting better game by game. Would also quite like to see Ralston get a game now as well as Lustig looks like hes running on empty again.

Rangers well worth their point and arguably could’ve had all 3 if Morelos had a normal shaped head.

If Rangers had anyone else in that midfield other than Kranjcar they would’ve won that IMO, he’s so far off the pace it’s chronic.

As someone who has had a lot of laughs out of Tavernier, thought he was the best player on the park with Bates not far behind him.

Pretty meh game in all honesty. We were the better side in the first half, had our chances but our attackers never really seemed in it.  Second half belonged to rangers.  If it wasn't down to a combination of great saves, poor decisions and a sitter or two, they could have nicked the 3 points.  Thought Ajer strolled it today, would like to see him given a proper run in the team, Gordon was great with his shot stopping and Ntcham showed again why he should be a first pick.  Fair result with the draw.

ETA, Lustig looks done in.

IMG_0814.thumb.jpg.70feee9c5bba96697ca3a4a41314da42.jpg

The most intriguing part of today’s game for me was this “steward” who’s clearly brass necked his way in to the ground as he’s facing the pitch and not the fans and he’s wearing a Europa league high vis vest and not the standard stewards jacket like the person next to him.

I imagine he regrets his decision give the turgid football on display.

I was very bored during this game.

An undewhelming performance which we got away with,why would we be seething?

You'd have to ask those booing at FT. Surely the goodwill extended to 'the invincibles' after the Hearts defeat hasn't dried up already?

8 minutes ago, Nizzy said:

You'd have to ask those booing at FT. Surely the goodwill extended to 'the invincibles' after the Hearts defeat hasn't dried up already?

It's a weird one as the Celtic players were celebrating the draw at full-time but then got booed by their "fans". Seems like unrealistic expectations.

Archived