How long have you got?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Statisticslly speaking, less than most on here, but statistics aren’t relevant to the individual.

With a bit of luck 20 more years, though I’d prefer to pop my clogs than have a slowly debilitating disease.

I'm 58 . Lost my dad to cancer in May but he was 88. Mum has had countless heart attacks. She is 87. My youger brother had 2 stents fitted this year. I'm on tabs for high blood pressure and depression. I have stopped smoking years ago. But I still like a drink. I do not exercise enough. But I am going to try and do more. If my name is not in the obituary columns I know I'm ok.

I’m 50, phase one completed with weight loss, phase 2 with the fags is in my heed, as in I’m psyching myself up for early next year. As soon as this hernia is sorted exercise is getting upped. Totally revamped my diet which I’m enjoying and only drink on a Friday/Saturday night with a few cans. I’d take your hand off for another 20 years if it was offered right now

On ‎26‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 12:06, heedthebaa said:

I’m 50, phase one completed with weight loss, phase 2 with the fags is in my heed, as in I’m psyching myself up for early next year. As soon as this hernia is sorted exercise is getting upped. Totally revamped my diet which I’m enjoying and only drink on a Friday/Saturday night with a few cans. I’d take your hand off for another 20 years if it was offered right now

Heed aff the tabs- bloody hell, he'll be more radge than usual!

I was pleasantly surprised to reach 50, I'll be flabbergasted to reach 60, intending to transform everything(fags,diet,fitness) in the near future, I'll still be flabbergasted.

Archived