Elgin City v Stirling Albion

Looking forward to heading up north. We’re obviously travelling as a team out of form, however we played well against Montrose, so can travel in hope.

It’s a big game for both clubs, a win for Elgin would see them leapfrog us into the Play Offs.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully we can finish the year on a high and get a win. I never went to the first time we played Elgin this season so have no idea what to expect.

Looking forward to making my first ever trip to Borough Briggs.

Just hope we can get something from this game, need to start scoring again and picking up points.

Elgin will no doubt fancy their chances at home to get the 3 points but feel we might just get something from this game, so I will go for a low scoring draw.

if it snows i doubt it'll be much just a dusting then melt but then that might make the pitch a bit soggy but not soggy enough to be called off and if the temperature drops a bit more tomorrow night and friday which it looks like it will tomorrow i presume they'll have the covers on 

4 minutes ago, WeAreElgin said:

I'm still waiting for you to show me where, after a pitch inspection, the game was confirmed to be on. You'd have to be a proper melt to think any referee is going to be down at Borough Briggs at 7am to throw a ball about.

Think the issue is that there was a tweet from Elgin this morning saying the game was on. No mention made of a pitch inspection being arranged, so Bino fans started travelling on that basis.

Looks like somebody was a bit premature with the original tweet.

I'm still waiting for you to show me where, after a pitch inspection, the game was confirmed to be on. You'd have to be a proper melt to think any referee is going to be down at Borough Briggs at 7am to throw a ball about.

Waiting for what? Your official twitter said the game was on. What more proof did you want? If theres any chance of the game being off why tweet "game on."

Archived