Generic Angus Seaside Team #372 v Dry Husk FC

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two poor defensive errors and Dods tactics fucked that game for us.

At 2-2 and with a man up why did we not make a positive substitution? Why was Jordan hooked for fatty watty? Why did it take so long for Jackson to get on?

Why did we not push forward with the extra man instead of waiting for the game to come to us AND why were we trying to pass the ball in when in shooting positions from the edge of the box.

Utterly pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate fitba!!!!

41 minutes ago, RiG said:

No, our finishing has been very poor this season.

That's been a given all season and then Annie Oakley pops up on the 62nd minute and bangs in two.

My truly honest sympathy for the Brechin fans, given our demise last season I know what they are going through.

I can see Darren getting the heave or taking a back seat to a new manager, I wish we had done similar last season and not let the shite run on as it did.

Have faith Glebers.

1 hour ago, Cold Feet said:

Two poor defensive errors and Dods tactics fucked that game for us.

At 2-2 and with a man up why did we not make a positive substitution? Why was Jordan hooked for fatty watty? Why did it take so long for Jackson to get on?

Why did we not push forward with the extra man instead of waiting for the game to come to us AND why were we trying to pass the ball in when in shooting positions from the edge of the box.

Utterly pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate fitba!!!!

Couldn't agree more. We had Ally Love on the bench but he sticks Crighton up front instead. We didn't even go long to him, still trying to play it in about the box. Didn't like Watt for Sinclair when he made the sub and it just slowed the game too much. If we can't get a win out of today's game then I fail to see who we are going to win against. 

2 hours ago, citydiehard said:

Well that was pathetic,Dodds is useless ruining what was a good footballing side.

Actually thought you played some neat stuff although even at 2-1 down the result was never really in doubt. Sinclair’s second was a cracker although Polworth lost the ball and never bothered tracking back, you could see it was going to end up in the net even when the cross was coming over. To think many of us fancied Dods as the new manager last summer.

We were quite poor and maybe got complacent after getting a gift right at the start. Coll Donaldson is a god though.  Looking forward to seeing his part in the winner again.

The team done enough to get something. Down to players on the park.again like most weeks Isaac was murder I can’t see why he’s on the park the lad is not good enough the chance to put the ball to Finn and he decides to try and bend one. So not only is he a poor footballer he doesn’t have a footballing brain either. It was easier for Connor to score when Finn played him in the box. That’s two good opportunities lost. So we had the chance to take something from the game. The goals we lost were soft as usual. 4 4 2 today, at least it was easier to get up the park.

Archived