Ross' Resplendency .vs. Csaba's Shenanigans - 29/12 - 19:45

2 minutes ago, Derek Patterson said:

Saying he doesn't know Paisley and had come on a supporters bus. May not have headed into town if he doesn't know his way about.

You do wonder about a young laddie strolling around Feegie on a night like this.  More concerning that they can't contact him. Hopefully if anything he's round Phoenix way somewhere.

I'm concerned that if he was quite drunk that he may have fallen asleep somewhere and hypothermia  sets in.  I hope everything turns out ok and he's found safe and well.

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Derek Patterson said:

5 mins from the ground and half thinking about having a wander just in case but at the same time, it was hours ago he got booted out so could be a fair distance away.

Hearing now there's a few Utd fans at Gilmour St so hopefully he's amongst them.

I was thinking about taking a drive around the area of the ground as well, but as you say he could be a fair bit away from the ground now.

29 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

I just seen a post on twitter saying that the young Arab fan who was thrown out of the stadium for being drunk ( I heard) has now been posted missing by the police. His Dad has apparently travelled through to look for him, I hope the lad is ok. 

Hope he`s OK.  Really worrying for friends and family. 

Hopefully some good news to follow.

For me 3 major incidents in the game 1 pen miss (never a pen) ref not sending off the St Mirren player in the 1st half and Csaba not subbing flood when he was clearly fecked. I still think UTD will win the league so enjoy tonight all you Maureen's

12 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Probably not too many of us who genuinely can say we have never been that laddie... I have never been papped out a Stadium but I can mind at least one occasion where I left Hampden blind drunk and never got my senses back for a good while. Had it been cold like tonight who knows. 

Truly hope this laddie is found safe and well.

This. 

So many of us will have been in a situation like this.

My own kids seem to have a great group of friends who really look out for each other. I`m grateful (but not complacent) for that.

For me 3 major incidents in the game 1 pen miss (never a pen) ref not sending off the St Mirren player in the 1st half and Csaba not subbing flood when he was clearly fecked. I still think UTD will win the league so enjoy tonight all you Maureen's
Having watched the highlights it was never a sending off.

Didn't think it was a sending off either despite what Chris Sutton bangs on about...
Thought it was a penalty and would have been claiming it for us as well, not a great penalty but decent save none the less!

Thought United were just about better team first half and would have taken a point at half time but thought we better team by miles in the 2nd half and deserved the win in the end :-)

Paul McMullen's penalty was the most Dundee United thing that's ever happened. You could see him all hyped up for it. He'd even picked the spot where he was going to do the big GIRFUY celebration to all those "Maureen's" who'd slagged him off. This was it. Then he missed it, everyone laughed at him, and St.Mirren won. It was kind of like a live action Granny Danger post.

Just now, budmiester1 said:

According to a post on F.B. found at Buchanan Bus Station so hopefully okay emoji108.png

Good stuff. That could have been bad for the kid if he was wandering about Ferguslie. Loads of horrible nasty wee fuckers about down there. 

Good stuff. That could have been bad for the kid if he was wandering about Ferguslie. Loads of horrible nasty wee fuckers about down there. 

Yes, visions of “The hills have eyes “ springs to mind, apparently still slightly pished but safe.

17 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Yeah, 11 of them every other week. The local community would have been 15 valium deep so wouldn't have noticed

Archived