Ross' Resplendency .vs. Csaba's Shenanigans - 29/12 - 19:45

Good News everyone - for anyone who does not have, nor wish to subscribe to BT Sports, Friday's game is also being shown on the Origami channel.

Unfortunately it is paper view......:thumbsdown

Sorry.:whistle

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m yet to find the supreme confidence in our away performances as I have with our home ones, so I’m a bit apprehensive about this one. It’ll be a good indicator of how far we’ve come under Shabba. We have better players and a better manager so should be looking to take all 3 points.

Love a Friday night game at the Fegi-Dome.  Atmosphere always buzzing due to the half cut punters.  Win lose or draw, it's going to be a brilliant game.  

Think the busiest I've seen the ground was when Killy came about 4 or 5 years ago.    It would be brilliant if we could get up towards 7k at the game, especially as its on paper view .  I know a lot of the far flung buds (like myself) will be back for the festive period.  Utd will be well up for this....  Just seen something on Twitter that may affect Jamie Robson starting (and TBF I'm not clued up enough on the current Utd team to know if he is a first team regular) 

Excitement building already...  

Think we'll snatch it.  

55 minutes ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

Just seen something on Twitter that may affect Jamie Robson starting (and TBF I'm not clued up enough on the current Utd team to know if he is a first team regular)

Not sure if that will be a help or a hindrance to be honest. Normally you'd expect upheaval, if it comes to that, to have a negative effect, but it could also have a galvanising one.

56 minutes ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

Think we'll snatch it.  

I think I speak for most when I say that we all love a good snatch... :whistle

54 minutes ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

Love a Friday night game at the Fegi-Dome.  Atmosphere always buzzing due to the half cut punters.  Win lose or draw, it's going to be a brilliant game.  

Think the busiest I've seen the ground was when Killy came about 4 or 5 years ago.    It would be brilliant if we could get up towards 7k at the game, especially as its on paper view .  I know a lot of the far flung buds (like myself) will be back for the festive period.  Utd will be well up for this....  Just seen something on Twitter that may affect Jamie Robson starting (and TBF I'm not clued up enough on the current Utd team to know if he is a first team regular) 

Think we'll snatch it.  

Robson is our first choice (and only) natural left back.

And you are correct in that events of last night will effect him in terms of Friday

Unless I am very much mistaken he is completely and utterly fucked.....

And you are correct in that events of last night will effect him in terms of Friday
You'd think so. He really should not be playing.

You'd think so. He really should not be playing.

Think we'll snatch it.  

I think I speak for most when I say that we all love a good snatch... :whistle

For those of us not on twitter?

St Mirren can forget the earlier game in Paisley. We were a different club.
The game at tannadice I think the hapless buddies got about two kicks of the ball.
Anyway, it's not really that huge a game as it is fully inevitable that we will pull away as the season progresses no matter what happens here.
Sadly this may not be true. While St M are weak in central defense D Unt are old and slow through Mc D so I fear they may give you a good sha###g. Anyway good game to catch on BT sport.

31 minutes ago, Biscuits said:

Yep complete w****r. Utd players offering her money to delete it are just as bad. Absolute scum.

Unadulterated fuckwittery by a stupid wee laddie, made worse by other daft wee laddies (can't imagine any of the senior players trying this) trying to help their pal and just dragging the club deeper into disrepute.:wacko:

Hopefully they are all getting an absolute fucking roasting as we speak.....

Last thing we need before such a vital game as Friday.

25 minutes ago, Paisley Ton said:
On 24/12/2017 at 15:07, invergowrie arab said:
St Mirren can forget the earlier game in Paisley. We were a different club.
The game at tannadice I think the hapless buddies got about two kicks of the ball.
Anyway, it's not really that huge a game as it is fully inevitable that we will pull away as the season progresses no matter what happens here.

Sadly this may not be true. While St M are weak in central defense D Unt are old and slow through Mc D so I fear they may give you a good sha###g. Anyway good game to catch on BT sport.

That’s an incredibly ridiculous statement.  We have shown in our unbeaten 7 game run since Ray McKinno left that we are very capable of playing fast effective football.  Our second goal against Livi on Saturday past (scored by McDonald) being a very good example of this.

Archived