Hearts v Hibs

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, JamboMikey said:

Rugby match.

John McGinn is the horizontal champion. Never seen a football player more inclined to fling themselves on to the ground.

I've never seen one look more like the product of Amy Winehouse shagging a potato, tbf

Just now, JamieThomas said:

I've never seen one look more like the product of Amy Winehouse shagging a potato, tbf

Clear case of the midwife throwing away the baby and keeping the afterbirth, in this poster's humble opinion.

No doubt we'll see calls for goal-line technology but costs are horrendous - hundreds of thousands of £ to install, tens of thousands to certify annually, and thousands per game to activate.

Seemingly only the English, French, German and Italian leagues have installed it.

Isn't 100% accurate either - earlier this season it incorrectly awarded a goal in France.

Awful, awful game. Non-goal aside Hibs were slightly better first half without really looking dangerous, second half Hearts looked better imo but again never looked like scoring minus Lafferty's sclaff. 

Souttar's tackle on Barker was the best moment of the game, incredibly fair but left Barker crippled.

Also a special shout out to the boy behind me who was so drunk he fell into my row and nearly crushed my nephew when shouting for a photo.  He then proceeded to call me a dick when I helped him up and put him back in his seat. Cock.

Judging by his post match interview, Levein was the happiest man in the stadium.

The 'goal' aside, I though we were the better team overall in what was possibly one of the worst games of football I've ever seen.

Disgusted with Lennon's behaviour at the end. You would never have seen Gary Locke or John Mcglynn running to the away end and fist pumping after a draw at Easter Road.

th02.png.d3ddb5a3fb407f7c3509e839c19d0365.png

3 hours ago, Boostin' Kev said:

That game of football. :lol: I was fortunately in a pub close to home with a few mates that I don't get to see very often. 

It took close to 30 mins for some Hibs fans to get into the ground. Kraig Levein Konspiracy. 

Hearts having only 6 turnstiles for away fans is a disgrace. 

Utter shambles to get into the roseburn stand tonight. 

Archived